Irene's POV:

"Show up Mermaid Princesses" I mumbled as I play the piano. With this great melody I'm sure they'll eventually show up. After I played some few notes I heard somebody screaming. I teleported near the area and saw their pearls glowing. "I'll just be bringing the best gift to Jungkook"

Flashback:

"The 4 new Princesses has been born, I can detect so much power at the shore of this Island called Jeju. Capture them at once so we can again rule the ocean and spread darkness" Jungkook their prince told them. "Understood, Prince Jungkook"  The 3 water demons answered right away. The 1st water demon was Nayeon, she has the power of controlling the water, making it anything she likes either dragons or big waves. The 2nd one is named Solar, she has the power of Ice, freezing anything on her way. The 3rd one is named Irene, she has a taste in Music and playing her piano was the cause of having the Arctic & Antarctic Mermaid Princesses captured.

--End Of Flashback--

Narrator's POV:

"Use your pearls Princess" The familiar voice echoed to her ears which woke her up from being in the state of getting crazy. The pendant suddenly lights up and the pearl floats and turned into a mic. Her clothes also suddenly changed

 Her clothes also suddenly changed

Her hair becomes much longer too

Her hair becomes much longer too. She don't know what's happening but the glowing ball appeared and pops turning a little bit of her surrounding white. "Sing Mermaid Princess" The voice echoed again. Then an instrumental suddenly played. She don't know but she recognizes the song and knew the lyrics so she sang and kept following her heart what to do.

[AN: Play the media above]

"Colors on the wind, Floating from a different world Greet the dawn with a song To welcome the daybreak"

"Aahh!! stop it!" Irene said but Lisa continued her singing.

"It's a melody I hear in my memory Where I watch birds take flight off into the eastern sky. No time to waste, can we escape? To a place where the treasure lies"

Irene is now going crazy because the melody her singing is like having her out of the way making her head spins and ache so much.

"Out here on the seven seas, We will find our paradise.
Can we be reborn in the wake of the storm? So, that I can tell you the words of my heart There is so much I would give to you, But in one life there is not enough time Underneath the waves there is a melody Telling our story of faraway lands I'll sing along so I won't forget So through this song, may the tale live on"

"So this is what their power" She mumbled while lying on the ground the ground because it drained all of her energy. "I'll be coming for you next time you idiot" She told Lisa as she disappeared.

She went to her friends and wake them up because they collapsed at the middle of their trance.

"Wake up! Unnie!" She wiggled their bodies more until they all gained their consciousness. "Thank god!" Lisa exclaimed as she pulled her unnies in a group hug.

"What happened? And what's with the cute outfit?" Rose asked while trying to remember. "It's our powers, we just had this titles and pendants but we already encountered our enemies." Lisa explained. "Really? Does that mean that our powers grants us cute outfits and change our hair also having a mic?" Jennie asked with an unbelievable expression. "I guess so, it just started to happen when my pearl glowed and my pearl started floating. It changed my outfit hair and it turns into a mic with my pearl in it." Lisa explained. "It doesn't matter, it's more important knowing that you all are ok now" She added and continued to hug her friends. After a few moments she tried to take her pearl from the mic and surprisingly it came off. She put it back to her pendant her body starts glowing again leaving her with her old outfit and hair. The all stood up and looked at the horizon of the waters. Then a shooting star crossed the sky.
"Our journey had just began" Lisa said.

AN: thanks for making this book reach up to #9 on liskook category i hope y'all continue to support this until the end. Thank you 💓💞