Bio:

Spencer Winchester (born May 2, 1983) is a hunter as well as a (Wo)Man of Letters, along with her twin brother, Sam, and older brother Dean.

After the demon, Azazel killed their mother, Mary, Spencer, Sam, and Dean were raised in the hunting life by their father John. Sam left the hunting life to pursue a career in law, and most likely would have married his college sweetheart Jessica Moore.

Unlike her twin brother, Sam, Spencer was never fed demon blood the night their 6 month birthday. Spencer was asleep in John's arms in front of the tv at the time as she had trouble sleeping in quiet. Still does.

Personality:

Spencer is a very loyal, independent, and strong-willed woman. As she grew up and learned of the supernatural Spencer was determined to learn everything that her father could teach her about being a Hunter so that she could always feel confident that she could take care of herself. In addition to her combat and weaponry skills, Spencer is intelligent and clever and demonstrates a superb ability to easily organize and execute plans. Most of all, Spencer is a protector at heart and will do whatever she has to do to save her loved ones.

She is competitive, driven, and smart. Spencer is an overachiever in every sense of the word and in every aspect of her life. When she wasn't competing with Dean for their father's attention, she was competing for academics, field hockey, and boys. One could even say that Spencer's competitive edge might drive her to do some things she may regret.

Spencer is a very loving mother and wife, devoted and determined.

She will always try her hardest to refrain from raising her voice around Trinity. Aware of the damage Howard did to Tony she tries her hardest to protect Tony from making the same mistakes. She's very vigilant about his behavior and supports and guides him as best she can, given that she too is a first-time mother.

The events of When We Collide has left Spencer riddled with grief, regret and blame. She blames herself for Dean going to hell. She grieves for the loss of her brother. And she's filled with regret for making the deal in the first place.

The events also placed a wedge between Spencer and Sam. Their relationship is strained again.

Tony has started getting back into work, which often leaves Spencer at home alone with her daughter, whilst she loves spending time with Trinity she finds it difficult without Tony, the two of them having spent the better part of a year side by side forged a bond which both are struggling with now. Tony often turns to talk to Spencer but finds that she's not there, instead she's a home with his daughter.

Physical Appearance:

Spencer is a tall and thin young woman with pale white and lightly freckled skin, curly dark brown hair, and brown eyes. She is fond of pairing feminine doll-like dresses with more masculine and military-style jackets and boots to add practicality to her outfit in case she is caught unaware in a fight. She typically wears her makeup in a clean and simple style, Spencer is always seen wearing her wedding ring, along with a plastic red ring.

Abilities:

As a human, Spencer possesses no supernatural powers, but her role as a skilled hunter meant that she does possess many valuable abilities that offer her many advantages during her time in the supernatural world.

Genius-Level Intelligence: Spencer has an IQ of 170, which is well above genius level. Between how quickly she can learn new skills and her craving for knowledge, Spencer possesses a dearth of knowledge on a wide range of topics including mathematics, chemistry, physics, medicine, psychology, history, mythology, and foreign languages.

Multilingualism: Spencer has shown she is fluent in Latin (both Archaic and Classical), Spanish, and French in at least a conversational capacity.

Skilled Artist: Spencer is known for being very artistically talented.

Expert Markswoman: Spencer is an expert archer, and went to national competitions even when she is a child. She is able to accurately use longbows, crossbows, and guns with pinpoint accuracy.

Skilled Combatant: As a hunter, Spencer is trained vigorously in close-quarters combat and martial arts, allowing her to fight even without her weapons if necessary.

Expert Weapons Knowledge/Training: Spencer is trained in the use of guns, bows, swords, daggers, and chained weapons, though she preferred to use her long-bow or ring daggers, and is able to identify a variety of weapons in her arsenal. She is also able to assemble and disassemble more complicated weapons... Spencer also demonstrated competence with a katana.

Skilled Tactician: Spencer is capable of organizing and executing plans for various missions.

Skilled Manipulator: In desperate situations, Spencer is shown to be quite good at manipulating others to give her the information she wanted.

Skilled Hunter: As a hunter, Spencer is knowledgeable in the migration patterns and habits of animals, particularly wolves, coyotes, and foxes, along with their corresponding supernatural creatures. She is able to use knowledge of how animals track their prey using scent by leaving a trail of blood to lure werewolves into a trap.

First Aid Knowledge: Spencer has first aid knowledge from the years of patching up her father and brothers

Basic Mechanical Knowledge: Spencer demonstrates an understanding of how motor vehicles work.

Engineering Knowledge: Spencer has some level of engineering knowledge, given that when she met Tony she was reading a professional engineering book.

Gymnastic Training: According to Spencer, she is a gymnast for eight years, and she demonstrated her acrobatic feats by doing a flip off of her roof and landing lightly on her feet on the ground. Though she did not use these gymnastic skills often, they likely came in handy during her hunter training.

Pairing: Tony Stark