Percy was getting tired, his muscles were aching. Suddenly he had an idea. He turned the shield back into the watch and ran at ares with full speed.

Ares got confused when he saw Percy put away his shield and charge at him. Suddenly he threw his sword and leaped at him. Ares lifted his right arm to block the sword. He slashed at the incoming sword, but it vanished. Surprised Ares looked at the kid and saw the beautiful bronze sword in his hand. Percy twirled in the air slashed at his arm.

Percy rolled on the ground and pointed the Riptide at Ares, blood was trickling from the tip. The entire arena was quiet. "Arrgh!" Ares cried clutching his bloody right arm. "You are dead, boy! You angered the wrong god." He removed his hand from the wound which was completely healed.

"Nope, I anger almost every god when I meet them. The mystery is why Herc, Artemis and Gil liked me?" Percy taunted. Ares jumped high in the air, Percy ran towards him. Ares brought both axes down with full speed. Percy tried to block the axes with his shield.

Percy was able to stop one axe with his shield, but the other one made a deep cut on his left hand. Blood came gushing out and it made Percy fall to his knees. He was already fatigued by the fight, now he was losing consciousness. Ares kicked him in the gut and sent him flying backwards. He tumbled on the floor and hit the wall.

"Percy! Get up, You can't loose here!" He heard someone calling him.

Percy had an idea in his head, one last trick that could turn the tides. He slowly got up and put the Riptide back in his pocket. He pulled out his Trident and threw it in the middle of the arena. The Trident struck the ground and the ground started shaking, suddenly water started gushing out of the Trident and filled the arena floor with it.

Ares was about to strike again, but as he saw the Trident appear in his hands, he stopped. Water filled the entire arena floor. He saw Percy get up slowly. The water started to swirl around him. Ares felt power emitting from the kid. He was radiating power like a true God would do. Suddenly the kid thrust his hand forward and two water jets shot towards Ares. Ares jumped over them and dodged. The kid was ordering water on different planet and the water obeyed him like it was on earth. Even Neptune couldn't do that. Gods can only control the part of the world they live in, but this boy who is a Demigod which is below the lowest of gods can control water millions of lightyears away from earth.

"Who the hell are you?" Ares asked in shock.

"I told you I am Percy Jackson, a Demigod." Percy answered and shot two jets at Ares again.

"Where did you get that? The Trident. It's the Trident of Neptune boy, how are you controlling it?"

"I'll tell you if you defeat me." Percy taunted Ares to come.

"You got balls kid. I give you that." Ares dashed and slashed at him.

Percy blocked the attack with trident. He sidestepped and thrust into his side. Ares wailed in pain and slashed madly at Percy. Percy rolled and made a cut on his calf. It made ares fall to his knees. Blood was coming out of the wound, but it quickly healed. Ares slowly stood up and and turned towards Percy. There was no anger on his face, but pure chaotic smile.

"Percy!" Herc yelled from the ringside. "This is bad, get him quickly or he'll be impossible to beat. He's enjoying this." There was panic in his voice.

"You sure are good boy, but you don't know how to use that trident properly."

"I don't need the trident to beat you, Riptide is enough for me." He put away the Trident and pulled out the sword. Ares charged a him swinging his axes like a madman. Percy was getting backed up. Ares was pushing him back towards the wall. Percy willed the water to grab Ares' legs. The trick worked and Ares stopped in his tracks. He then jumped over him hit Ares with two water jets sending him flying into the wall.

"I'm impressed kid. I guess I'll go with you back to earth." Ares said while getting up. He looked satisfied.

"Are you accepting your defeat, Ares? Can't defeat a 17 year old kid?" Percy taunted.

"Aren't you a little full of yourself?" He put away the axes and pulled out a golden double-bladed axe. He looked up, "Hercules be prepared!" He yelled. "It's time to end this." He put away the two axes and pulled out a golden double-bladed axe. He then leaped in the air and brought it down hard.

Percy leaped back and dodged it. Ares followed up with upward slash. Percy parried the attack and thrust at him. Ares closed the distance in one step and avoided the blow, now he was face to face with Percy. Percy tried to control water to get away from him, but Ares shoved the butt of his axe into Percy's gut and headbutted him. He dropped his axe and punched Percy in the face knocking him out.

Stingray-

With a slight headache Percy opened his eyes and found himself back in the Stingray.

"Look out! They are trying to surround us. Speed up."

"Increase the speed Gilgamesh!"

"Shut up, Ares! I'm trying my best not to crash in those garbage mountains."

"Yeah Shut up, Ares!"

"Son of a... Had I not told you what to do, we would've still be in that Arena surrounded by the Grandmaster's soldiers."

"What's going on?" Percy asked.

"Ah! The sleeping beauty woke up!" Herc was sitting by the table Percy was lying on.

"What happened?"

"You lost to Ares. We ran away from the Arena and now we're being chased by the Grandmaster's soldiers."

"What? I lost?" Herc nodded in response.

In the cockpit Gil was flying the Stingray and Ares and Artemis were backseat driving.

"Which portal? All of these only stay open for couple of seconds and we don't know when and where the next one will open." Gil said.

"Then why don't we take that one?" Percy pointed at the huge red portal in the distance.

"The Devil's Anus?!" Ares exclaimed.

"Devil's what?" Artemis asked.

"The Devil's Anus. It's the largest and most dangerous Wormhole on the planet. Are you sure boy?"

"We can go through it. Thor also goes through it or will go through it." Percy scratched his head.

"We don't have any other choice, everybody buckle-up." Gil pushed the throttle and Stingray sped towards the wormhole.

As they entered the wormhole the ship started shaking like crazy. Huge debris were falling and the ship was going straight towards them. Ares was in the copilot seat, he started firing at the debris that could hit the ship. As the ship started to speed up the pressure started increasing on them until it was so unbearable that it knocked them out.

When Percy opened his eyes again they were still in the wormhole, but there was no red glow or debris around them. The wormhole was glowing blue and white. Suddenly the Stingray exited the wormhole. In front of him was a beautiful scene. They had arrived in Asgard.