Your reason, You're the reason. (Yullen Fanfic.)

Kanda wasn't sure how it happened. Everything was blurry, and nothing made sense to him. The whole world was fading from him as he lay there, cold and almost lifeless.

Atleast the boy who gave him freedom was safe.

* * *

"Kanda,", whispered Allen as he woke up suddenly. Kanda sat over on a chair, examining Mugen as if something was wrong with it. Kanda made a tsk sound and ignored Allen. "Kanda!", Allen whispered louder. He still was being ignored. "ANSWER ME BAKANDA!"

Kanda stood up, "What is it?!" he yelled at him. Allen calmed himself down and smiled, "Thanks for staying with me."

Kanda twitched, "Don't thank me for something like that!" , he said sitting back down. He hated it when Allen did that. He kept himself from smiling in amusement, and sighed.

"Oi, beansprout...how'd you get hurt anyways?", Kanda muttered, not really caring about how he got hurt. Allen blinked a couple times and then smiled a small smile, his eyes somewhere else.

"I have to keep moving forwards.", he whispered.

"Is that your only reason?", Kanda remarked. Allen twitched, shooting Kanda a look of annoyance. His white hair lined his dramatic eyes, and the childish pout on his face only seemed to take away more of his manliness.

In fact, he had the factor of cute.

Allen had never noticed it though, well at least not until Lenalee had told him. Lenalee's confession still rang around in his head, like bells.

He did like Lenalee, a lot, but as a friend. They were all just friends, goofballs, people he could trust.

"Beansprout, you're spacing out again.", Kanda said irked. Allen frowned, "I wasn't spacing out, dumbass."

"It sure looked like it you piece of shit!", Kanda answered back, really annoyed. Allen sighed, and tried to sit up. He urged forwards, but couldn't regain his strength. A grunt fell from his mouth, and Kanda looked over.

"Oi, quit it beansprout. You haven't fully healed yet.", Kanda said slowly walking towards him. Kanda's long black hair swayed beautifully as he strode over to Allen. His eyes were so dark, with no emotion in them.

"Let me see your wound.", Kanda said harshly, to keep from making it seem like he wanted to help him. Allen lifted the covers, lying back down on the bed. His abdomen was painted crimson, a gaping wound that covered his figure. Kanda's brows furrowed, and he pulled the covers over Allen again.

"It's going to be a long time before you heal, beansprout.", he said with a smirk. Kanda didn't know why Komui made him take care of Allen. He could barely work with the guy and he...

He reminded him too much of Alma.

_____________________________________

Hello! This is my first fanficion, so I hope you guys like it. This one's a tragedy though.. XC