Chapter 6

Kanda scrambled away, his composure completely crumbled. Allen frowned tilting his head to the side.

"What the fuck was that beansprout?!" he yells before falling back onto a chair groaning.

Allen was utterly confused. "A thank you, but I guess an asshole like you can't appreciate the little things."

Kanda shot him a deadly glare, "Look beansprout, you don't have to thank me or repay me for anything. Because one day, I'll give you the biggest fucking payment for all you've done. I just want to rest in peace, even though I am probably going to hell."

"Then I'll go to hell with you," Allen added, "The Order wants me there anyways."

Allen gave a genuine smile, one that Kanda hadn't ever seen. Honestly, he was always annoyed and surprised at how loyal Allen was.

"That's not the point, moron," Kanda said as he crossed his arms. He sighed and gave Allen his best smile.

"I'm going to hell so you won't have to."

Allen stared at Kanda, his face flushed. Kanda had such a beautiful smile that he wished he could see it more often. Tears fell from his eyes.

"K-Kanda..." he said as he wiped his eyes. Allen chuckled, "You certainly live up to your general status don't you?"

"I mean, both you and Cross are dying for me."

And the tears wouldn't stop coming.