CHAPTER 19

Jennie's P.O.V.

It was dinner, but what can I do? Will I just keep on avoiding them? How long will i keep doing that? I sighed...

I have to face them, to get over it...

"Jimin..." I called his name only to realize him sleeping on the couch... "oh.." I looked at his sleeping face and went near him.. he has a beautiful face like what they say and he has those chubby cheeks and rosy lips that anybody would crave for.. Wait.. What did I just say?! Gosh, I am so out of my mind...

His eyes start to open and I can't seem to move. I am stuck and, "Oh, Jennie?" I can't seem to answer.. I feel like suffocating.. I snap out of it, "Dinner is ready... " I say moving out from my position and standing up going out of the door...

..............

Dinner was over and it didn't seem that quiet.. They were all chatting about things which I didn't mind, and if there was a time I can't answer, Jimin would cover up for me... I am thankful Jimin is here... All of them were chatting while I was just quiet, thinking over things..

They all sit in the living room I am guessing they are watching a movie... again...

"Would you like to join them?" Jimin asks and I turn to him, "I don't know- I- I mean I want to but it's just it's like I can't..." I looked down

"Don't worry, I'll be there by your side. Let's go before it starts.."

We went down and sat on the middle couch, which was the big couch, with Jisoo and Taehyung sitting there. On the other small couch was Namjoon and Chae and on the other, was Lisa alone.. Me and Taehyung were beside each other, but we didn't communicate, we're just watching the movie ... if I had a chance I would look at him, and his eyes are only focused on the movie.. Our skin touched and I moved my arm trying not to be caught in the touch of his arms again.. but we were too close to each other so it would touch.. He suddenly put his arm down and he could easily snake his hands around my waist... but he didn't do that of course... a thought of him and me watching a movie and him snaking his hands around my waist suddenly crossed my mind...

Jimin noticed me uncomfortable so he got up from his seat and got to the kitchen... I moved on the corner , replacing Jimin's seat. He returns with a bowl of popcorn, and seats at where I was seated before. I felt more comfortable, sitting a block from him.

.................

Taehyung's P.O.V.

The movie soon ended and everyone moved to their rooms and Jimin was taking a call.. Jennie was on the couch, asleep. I was about to go to her and lift her to her room, but Jimin came on and woke her up... It could've been my chance but he took it.

"Jennie wake up, '' Jimin wakes her, and her eyes slowly open.. Why does she always fall asleep watching movies?

She stands up and they both head to her room.. I think there is a special connection in between them. It's different, and I feel like Jimin has an affect on Jennie. I can't help but mind, and as I snap out of it, I went to my sister's room.

Jennie, I hope you won't fall for Jimin...

..............

Jennie's P.O.V.

I was laying on my bed and thinking of many thoughts. I feel so tired.. I was about to close my eyes when the door opened with Chaeyoung looking so anxious?

"Jennie... look at this .." she shows me her phone, with dispatch's profile changed into Jimin's face and it posted a BTS photo.. "What's with it?"

"Don't you think it's a sign we got caught? Maybe they're posting this cause they are revealing our relationship with Joon? What do you think? What if we were caught? What if I get kicked out of the group and-" I cut her out and put my index finger on her mouth, making her shut it..

"shh... calm down Chae.. Maybe they're just posting it for another reason.. Don't overthink Chae. Well it's not Namjoon's face and you're not even there.. Calm Chae.. " I look at Jimin only to find him in a weird look.. I can't seem to understand what the look in his face is...

What is he thinking about?

.............

Jimin's P.O.V.

Sorry Jen.. But I am trying to help you though..

Like I said, we also have to treat ourselves. Realize that we are also hurt and try to fix ourselves.. And suddenly I'm becoming selfish.. I'm selfish enough to want you for me...

I didn't plan all of this, but it felt like I did, I'm sorry Jennie...

------------

^-^