CHAPTER 14

Jennie's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked at the time on my phone.. it's 1 pm. "Hey Jennie, might wash yourself first before eating lunch.." Jimin smiles and closes the door behind..

I went to my bathroom and saw my face in the mirror . Gosh, he saw this?! I look so fucked up...

As I wash my face, I remembered my dream before. I dreamt about taehyung coming in my room. But I know it was just a dream... I fixed my hair and went out and went straight to the dining table with the others.

The only chair left was for me to sit, which is beside Jimin... "How did you withstand the look of me before?" he smiles and whispers back. "You looked cute actually.." I blushed of his answer. Then I suddenly remember Taehyung who used to call me cute when I wake up with this kind of face. Especially the first time he called me cute when we were still early teens.

FLASHBACK

" I look ugly... don't look." I said while covering my face with both hands. He forced them out of my face but I still cover...

"no you don't..You look cute ricecake."

he smiles widely and I slowly remove my hands from my face. "You think so?" he nods...

"Hey you!Can you stop calling me ricecake, it makes me feel I am younger than you.. And I am older.."

"why not? I love ricecakes and I love my sister so let me call you my ricecake.." gosh this kid...

END OF FLASHBACK

"Let's eat.. " he says and I start eating. Lunch was silent and soon it ended.

I excused myself as early as i could just to escape being with him and seeing him.. "umm.. Guys I'll be going out for a stroll. I'll be back in an hour.." Chae stopped me, "No. I am never gonna let you get us worried again.." jimin came close suggesting, "don't worry I'll come with her."

"but-" he glares at me,suggesting to me to keep silent " ok promise you'll come back .." Chae made me promise. "Of course.. "

We left the building and we walked around the streets... then we passed through a venue where a birthday party was held.

"Sang-il chukahamnida

Sang-il chukahamnida ,

Saranghaneun Kim Han-Soo~ah,

Sang-il chukahamnida "

The cute small boy then blows his birthday cake. and then they started eating ... They looked so happy...

"what's in there?" jimin asks. "I just wondered.. Now that I am not Taehyung's sister, I won't have a birthday to celebrate anymore... " he looked shocked, "But don't you have any birthdate you celebrate before being his sister.."

"no.. I don't even know my parents .. how much more my birthday?"

FLASHBACK

year 2000

"auntie, you still don't know where mom is?"

"I told you already to stop looking for your mom. She left you and will never come back. "

"How about my birthday? When will we celebrate my birthday?"

"Jennie! Don't you see how we live right now? We're not wealthy enough to celebrate your birthday. And how will I even know your birthday, when I just knew you were born when your mom left you to us. We didn't even know what's your name and you're lucky we accepted you and gave you a name despite our hardship. Better help than asking stupid questions.."