CHAPTER 5

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I was about to go their dorm when I saw Namjoon? What's he doing here? "Oh Namjoon. Where's Taeh? You came here because of him right? " Jennie asked. She must have expected me... Cute. "Actually , I came here on my own." he smiled.

"Well that's newww... Wait! You're Joon? Chae's boyfriend? " She asked and he was nodding his head slowly. "Uhh. Yes? But not yet her boyfriend. " Chae and Namjoon are dating ? I couldn't help but stand there shocked. Namjoon kept this? That's why he must have been crazily smiling over the phone always... I thought he was watching some adult stuff.. Well that's kinda a better reason than all those adult shit

"Ok come in ." Jen closed the door now I'm left outside. I knocked slowly and Jisoo appeared right away. "Hi unnie." She pointed in and I nodded.

Chae stated something and her hands were sweaty , which Namjoon holds. "Don't be nervous Chae. I am your friend of course I'll have to know who you're dating. Cause if he hurts you I will really kill him along with my brother." Jennie joked. They all laughed at how I was involved.

"Hey! What did I do? If he hurts her why will you kill me too?" Jennie turned at her back and saw me. "I am tired of my useless brother. " she joked again and I sat beside her and pinch her cheeks hard. "Ah. Ahh! Taehyung!" I stopped and "that's what you get for calling your brother useless. " she rolled her eyes in my direction. "But that hurts.." she touched her red cheeks.

She faced back to the couple . She said something I couldn't hear because I thought of something else. The reason mom came back is that she knew she wasn't my real sister. She told me sooner and I told her that I'll be the one to tell her. I came to her immediately , to spend more time as her brother. All her life she didn't have any other family but only us. Me. All my life, I wished too she wasn't my sister. Every time were together I feel a different kind of feeling which I taught it was always wrong, but a feeling which I kept for so long. I think I like you Jen. And finally my wish came true. We're not real siblings. But do you even feel the same? No.. I don't think so. I stopped my thoughts and went back to reality.

"Because you're a couple I don't want you being too much of a lovey-dovey in this dorm or I'll kill u both..." She joked around. "Hey Jennie I should say that. You sounded as if you're older than me " Jisoo said. "it's because you don't have any man to be by your side. Jealous Cat." I whispered and teased.

"Who says I need one?" She whispered back.

"Your heart does, sissy." I whispered back . And I want that to be me... If you knew the truth, will you love me back? Will you also stop seeing me as a brother?

"let's watch a movie!" Lisa suggested. "Nemo" I shouted. "Really taeh? Let's find another one." Namjoon said in the corner. "How about Roman Holiday?" Jisoo added. "Yeah let's watch that. " Jennie added.

Lisa came with three bowls of popcorn in her and she put it down in the table. "Popcorn! " Taehyung shouted in joy. "You're so childish..." She shook her head and get a bowl of popcorn and shared it with me.

All the time I didn't care about anything else but popcorn and her. Everytime she won't notice, I'd steal a glance of her. I wish i could tell her this feeling . And i wish she'd feel the same. The bowl was already empty so she puts it down. She rested her head on my shoulder and continue to watch the movie. I began to hug her tight and my head was above her head. We looked more like a couple and wished we are. This might seem normal to her, but she doesn't know. My heart began to beat fast like it'll pop in a second. She hit her head and my eyes averted her direction. What was that?

"What happened?" I asked, worried. "Nothing... let's continue watching. " She put back her head on my shoulder and my hands were all around her waist. We hugged and watched the movie until she unintentionally fall asleep....

I watched her sleep on my shoulder. I want this to last for long. Jisoo and Lisa fell asleep , Chae's head on Namjoon's lap who are also both sleeping. And Jennie, sleeping and hugging me while I watch her silently. I got my phone and took a picture of her sleeping face. I might never see this again.

I turned off the movie and carried Jennie into her room, into her bed. I put her in a comfortable position. I put a blanket over her body so that she'll feel warm. I watched her sleep and put strands of hair at the back of her ear. She looks too beautiful to resist.

My face keeps on getting closer more and more now, our faces are only inches apart. I move closer and now her lips are near mine. But she flinched... she flinched. Fuck. Do you really just see me as your brother?

-------------
such a short one...

But hope you like it! ^-^