Chapter 3

Luca

This woman was made for my bedroom, crafted and created just how I liked them. I feel so close to breaking my word and mount her over my desk. Fuck! 

Her in this room that stands as a remainder of all the crimes I've committed, and is painted with the souls of my victims. This room holds the memory of the monster I am, and if it could speak Elena would claw my eyes out trying to get away from me as fast as possible. Her being here isn't a good idea because... what would be one more sin added to a pile of thousands?

She was breathtaking, in only her lacy pink bra and black panties, her dark hair falling over her shoulders and reaching her waist. Just imagining how it feels around my fist as I pull on the black curls gives me a heady feeling. But what keeps me in her trance are the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen. They hold something inside of them that appeals even the monster inside of me. Those eyes are even more beautiful now as they cry. All I want to do is reach out and smear those tears all over her cheeks, lick them and taste her suffering –her fear of me.

She finally gathers the courage to look me in the eyes with a hateful look. It seems like she still has a bit of fight left in her which only makes me smirk because I'm sure she won't have any left after our little photo session.

"The rest of your clothes too." I demand and the corners of her mouth fall. A new wave of sadness and hatred clouds her eyes, as my grin only widens.

"No. Just take your damn photos and be done with it. Please!" she begs me, although it's so in contrast with the way she says it, through clenched teeth.

"Suit yourself." I shrug and grab her, pulling her to me. Her back collides with my chest and she yelps. She tries to pry my hands off, kicking me with one leg at a time, but to no avail. I force her bra to unclasp and it falls to the floor. My hold on her is stronger as she struggles more fervent than before knowing what's coming next. I yank on her panties and the sound of the material breaking makes my dick twitch and my heart beat faster. Just as they break and fall to the floor, she ceases her fight and lays still in my arms. I lower her to the floor. The only force keeping her up are my arms. I grab my phone from my pocket.

She tries to hide herself, pulling her hair over her face as she hugs her legs. And that's the first picture I take. It's like I'm the first one to discover the rare wild beauty of this exotic woman at my feet. Hiding and fighting however she can, and without knowing she gives me exactly what I like.

"Look at me!" my own voice comes out a bit hoarse. Eventually she complies and with tears in her eyes I take my second photo.

"Pull back your hair, I want to see your tits." As I give the command she lowers her gaze and reluctantly does as I ask. This might be humiliating and degrading to her, but I am the bastard I've always been. This fucking scenery turns me on. 

"Open your legs for me, Elena." She shakes her head and hides her face in the palms of her hands. Silly girl! There's nowhere to hide. Not from me.

When I don't get any reaction, I kneel in front of her, which makes her try to pull back, but not moving an inch as she is already creating a hole in my couch.

"Look at me!" I wait for her to meet my gaze before softening my expression –or at least trying to. "I just need a few more photos. Nobody is going to see them unless you do something stupid, ok?" I wait for her to nod, to assure me she understood why I had to do all of this. But did I really need it?

She finally nods and I press my lips in a thin line to hide the pleasure I get from her submission. "It will be our secret. It's like they don't even exist. Tomorrow you'll wake up and continue your life as it was before all of this." She is quick to nod at my encouragement. Poor thing is so eager to get rid of my presence, that she would believe anything I tell her.