CHAPTER 1 "WELCOME TO RACCOON CITY"

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay?" the man in a police uniformed with a RPD print asks him.

"Yes" she replied weakly and still shaking out of fear.

"Are you bitten by them?" the police asks but Tanya just stood in fear looking at him. "Miss I said have been bitten by them?" he asks making his voice a little louder.

"NO!" she just replied.

"Come to me now, if you want to live" he said to her and the guy with a blond slick black hair went on first and opened the door for Tanya. "Come on, let's get out of here" he said and without hesitations Tanya hurried and wet outside.

"OH MY GOD! THERE ARE ALL OVER!" she shouted when she stepped out and saw more of those things who attacked her.

"Get inside the police car now!" the guy ordered her, and he shoot the undead who were near them one by one in their heads.

Tanya went inside the police car near the driver set. "Let's go now!" she shouted to the police man who was shooting the undead who walks towards their car.

"Hang on tight!" the police man said to him as he turned the car keys on but then there were few of the undead slamming the cars , they were so wild forcing thereself to get in.

"Oh no! Oh my God!" Tanya kept shouting.

Then the police man started the car and accelerated away from the gas station hitting the undead with the police car.

"Oh no! This can't be? How can this be" Tany a was hysterical and just keep on crying.

"Hey that's enough okay "the police told her.

"No this isn't happening! This can't be happening!" Tanya continued to cry.

"HEY! I SAID SNAP OUT OF IT!" the police man shouts at her and she was relaxed. Tanya wiped away her tears and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry for shouting you" the police man said.

"It's okay I needed that one" Tanya said and try to be still and be relax.

"My name is Jake Sobber,RPD and you?" he asks.

"Tanya, Tanya Grace" she replied.

"Tanya, a very nice name" he said to her.

"What happened here?" she asks.

"I don't know little girl but I guess we should leave town now, it's a disaster here" he answered.

"No I can't leave now" she insisted.

"And why is that?" he asks her.

"I have to look for my sister she's here and she's waiting for me, Can you bring at the central park at the Raccoon's auditorium?" she replied.

"No, I absolutely will not!" he strongly disagree.

"And why not, my sister is there" she argued.

"That place was swarming with those zoombies I've been there trust me and if your sister is there she might be dead by now" he answered.

"No she can't be she's waiting for me there, and she can't be dead, because she a STARS member!" she explained herself.

"A STARS member huh" Jake said looking at Tanya.

"Yes, ring any bell?" she asks.