forgetting for love 6

Here is chapter 6 I hope you guys like it!

~~CHAPTER 6~~

Where am I? that thought kept on rushing through my mind. Am I dead? Was I found and killed? If i'm dead this cant be heaven, right? Its to dark, I must be in hell. I wasn't that bad as a kid I shouldn't be here! 

I looked around, it was dark, really dark almost black. But then before my eyes it looked as if the walls turned into bright neon colors. It was beautiful. But all I wanted right now was to go back to that peaceful stream. 

I started to see shadows dance on the walls, in the most, scary way. My heart beat picked up, is if on cue music started to play. And i'm not talking about that nice sound that all love songs play. It was dark. Like in murdering movies. 

"Claire you made a big mistake" the voice sounded right behind me. I stood up just released I was sitting the whole time. I spun around and looked everywhere. But instead of meeting the person who was speaking to me I was meet with a pink neon, lighted wall that changed slowly to black. 

"what? Where are you? Who are you?" I screamed back at nothing. I waited timidly to be answered. I demanded to be answered. 

I was then thrown up agonist a wall, and roughly pushed up against it. I looked in front of me bewildered that I was so suddenly pinned to the wall. When I opened my eyes I noticed that no one was in front of me....that doesn't make sense. 

"scared ya didn't I?" that voice whispered in my ear. Slowly my shirt began to rise. But there was no hand in front of me to swat away. But I could feel someone there, holding me. I shoved with all my might. But apparently no one was there at all I went soaring threw the air. 

I went tumbling through a hole in the floor that I hadn't seen when I pushed that invisible person away from me. I started to spin as I flew threw the sky. This reminded me of 'Alice in wonderland' maybe I have my own personal version. 

As I continued to spin in the air I tried to look back up at the hole. And I saw Dalton. My eyes grew wide. I instantly looked away from him and looked down below me, maybe ill see how close I am to landing, hopefully softly. 

To my dismay I was wrong, a good mile away was sharp sticks. I felt fear, and panic start to come over my body. I tried to grab on to the walls to get a good grip and perhaps climb back up.  

I grabbed onto I rock that was jutting out. I smiled in success. I went to go and grab a rock above my head and pill myself up, until the wall turned into I slide wall. that's when fear overtook me again "HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, this cant be happening to me! 

I wrapped my arms around me and squeezed, this cant be real. I want to go home. I squished my eyes shut, and hugged my body tight waiting for the pain and my life to end. that's when I felt a pain on my arm. I screamed in agony, then stopped, that actually didn't hurt that bad. 

I opened my eyes to find myself at a stream. I was instantly flooded with relief. I sat up confused as ever, where am I? I looked down at my arm to see blood, I instantly started to try and nurse it. I then noticed a fox. WTF!?  

I scooted away from it to end up sitting on something. I heard whimpering. I jumped up and ran to the nearest tree. The fox jumped in front of the two smaller foxes. I relax, she is just protecting her young.  

I momentarily forgot about the foxes. This place is so weird, how did I end up here? I walked over to the steam and bent down, I cupped my hands, I filled them with water and splashed my face with it. It felt so peaceful. I looked around trying to think and remember my surroundings.