forgetting for love 3

Hey guys sorry it took so long for me too post I had cheerleading stuff to do. And I made my life chaotic because there is school and cheerleading and volunteer work. Also I have a house that we bought that had been gutted out so i'm helping build my house...I don't know how I will fit this in but for the people that do read this I will continue.  

CHAPTER 3!!!!

I woke up to the feeling of my hair being wrenched backwards. I felt a clothes being ripped from my face. My hair gracefully fell back into place. I opened my eyes immediately to be met with the brightest light. I squished my eyes shut instantly. I slowly opened them and let them adjust to the light. 

When my eyes were fully adjusted I saw Dalton. My stomach dropped "I have too pee" I said in a rush of words. Maybe if he let me go to the bathroom I can find out where I am...and the plan will continue from there... 

He smirked at me "I don't think so". he brought his hand up, I sharp pain spread a crossed the left side of my face. I felt tear sting my eye, anger blew up inside of me "what is wrong with you!" I screamed "why am I here? I don't want to be here! Take me home, I wont tell anyone and you wont go to jail I swear, I promise!". his gaze dropped down to me, he looked bored...is he bipolar? "well sweetheart I wont be going to jail because my dad plays an important role with the cops and can dismiss the case, or whatever they do". 

My mouth dropped you have to be kidding me. He cant really do that, he is bluffing? I felt my heart slowly pick up its pace. "please" I begged "please let me out, I wont talk to anyone...in fact Ill move away never too be seen again! Deal?" 

He erupted in laughter. My heart sank, a tear slide down my face. He roughly grabbed my face "don't cry you slut" with that he turned and left the room. This was my chance, I could try to get out. I tried to move my arms and legs. but they were tied to the chair really tight with rope I believe. I winced in pain as it started burning my wrists, so i stopped moveing all together. 

I looked around the room, it was dull no furniture, just gray brick walling everywhere. I sighed loudly in frustration. That's when an idea popped into my I tried to stand up on my tippy toes so that I could tip toe over to the door. Stood up and instantly lost my balance. First thing that crossed my mind 'oh sh!t'. 

As I fell I rotated on the front left leg of the chair and fell on my shoulder I screamed in agony as my shoulder popped. I was only slightly on my side so my body rolled to the right, I rolled so fast I couldn't stop what was about to happen. My head slammed onto the cement flooring. I gasped, I was to shocked to feel pain.  

I saw red, it blurred my vision, which faded to black.

                                                                                ~

Daltons pov

I quickly turned on my heals and left the room I can not stand to be in the same room with...with that slut! It discus's me. She ruined my life.

~flashback~

Oh those soft lips against mine felt amazing, but I couldn't help but to think about Jessica she would be pissed and dump me if she saw me and Claire making out. My life would be ruined. But everyone in school knows that when the janitors closet is closed all the way you don't disturbe. 

I could tell the Claire was getting into this, the sad part is I don't even care for her, I just need some sugar till Jessica decides it's a good time...but she is a slut to so I don't understand why she is waiting. Oh well time to get some, I smirked to myself. 

"what are you smirking about?" Claire said looking cute and innocent. I looked her up and down licking my lips " I think this is the perfect time to have sex, I mean we both love each other right?" I said smiling softly. Inside I was gagging just let me in your pants and go on with the day! 

"what are you crazy?" she said laughing "not here is school. But I think I am ready.." she trailed off. "ok then how about you and me my room after school?" I said winking at her. She giggled, and I knew I had her "sure, come now lets go back to class" she stated grabbing my hand. 

We walked out of the janitors closet, she giggled as I whispered sweet nothings in her ear, only if she knew they were fake. When we got in the hallway she was staring lovingly into my eyes. I thought hey why not and stared back just as lovingly. 

I heard someone clear there voice it sounded soft probably a girl jealous she isn't getting my attention. I snapped my head up glaring at the person who ruined me and Claire's moment. My eyes connected with blue eyes...sh!t Jessica.

~end of flashback~

By then I noticed I was in my room when I was done with the flashback. When I walked in I saw the maid James he was in there cleaning up mess of clothes on the floor. When he saw me enter he said "hello sir, is there anything you need me too do." 

An evil smirk ran a crossed my face, I had the perfect idea. "hold on James" I said. I ran into my walk in closet grabbed the perfect black laced bra and underwear. We have some unfinished business I said to myself smirking. I ran out of the closet in my room and handed them to James he looked confused. 

"tell Claire to have them on in half an hour" James looked down and nodded his head and left the room. I layed on my bed hands behind my head I have been waiting for this moment since she moved here. I smiled. 

This was going to be fun.

Well I hope you all liked it :D!! comment and vote please. I want to upload soon for you guys I might do it tomorrow cuz I feel bad for not posting in awhile...:P