forgetting for love 4

Here is chapter number 4 well I hope you guys like it...vote and comment it helps me too know if I'm doing good or not...

CHAPTER 4!

I opened my eyes to see this thin man in front of me. Light hair, and deep brown eyes. He was cleaning my face. Pain swept through my whole body, I grunted trying not to cry. I refuse to show any weakness in this hell house. 

I brought my hand up and pushed his away. Wait a minute my hands aren't tied up. I moved my feet they weren't either! I knew I was going to have a chance to get out and run away but I didn't think it would happened this early! 

I pushed the boy with all my strength, he fell over. I jumped up knock the chair cause of my force and ran to the door. I shook the handle, locked. I turned around the boy was still on the floor a sad look on his face. 

I pushed myself up against the door. I started breathing heavy. I looked around the room I didn't get to see what was behind me maybe there is a window. There was a clock and a bed, and a door. 

I ran to the door, it was unlocked so I ran in. it was a bathroom. It looked nice but I couldn't think about that know, I had to get out of here!  

"excuse me miss?" the boy said. I turned to him my heart picking up speed. "what" I snapped. He looked down like he was ashamed? "the master say you must put this on". he handed me something. I looked down at what was now in my hands. I black bra and underwear. 

My head snapped up looking at this boy. As much as I refused tears stung at my eyes as memories flashed through my mind. I dropped to my knees and looked up at this boy "please give me the key to get out of here, you can come with me. It looks like you don't like it here much either right?" his eyes filled with hope. But it quickly disappeared. 

I heard the sound of the door being slammed open "James get out!" I heard Dalton screech. James mouthed sorry and ran out of the room. My heart dropped. I'm still a virgin and I really don't want to lose it to him anymore, I was young and stupid and fell for his god awful tricks.

~flashback~

I stared lovingly into Daltons eyes. I think I am making the right choice, he has been so nice to me since I moved here two months ago. He was one of the only people I trusted here. He was like my best friend he understood me. Dalton looked away, he looked pissed. I turned my head to see what he was looking at hehe it was Jessica his ex. Yeah she is pissed at me because I took Dalton. Sucks for her! 

I looked at Dalton he looked scared, and frantic. He pushed me away. What is he doing? I looked up at Dalton confused, 

"what the hell do you think you are doing with her" Jessica screamed. 

"umm sorry to bust your bubble but it doesn't concern you because you aren't dating anymore, and also because Dalton doesn't want to be mean to you he wants you too stop stalking him!". I told her, Dalton said to me a week ago that she wont leave him alone and know I can see its true, she needs to get over him. 

Dalton brought his hand up to his forehead. "Jessica this is not what it looks like" Dalton pleaded, is he really still trying to be nice to her? " it looks like you two were making out in there" Jessica fumed. I just stayed quite waiting for Dalton to say something to make her cry! 

"Jessica...she pushed me in there and jumped on me saying she wanted sex right now I told her no and pushed her off me and ran out of here and there you were..." my mouth dropped tears stung my eyes, I guess ill be the one crying. 

"but d-Dalton" I stuttered "you said that it was the right moment. You said you wanted to have sex? Why would you lie to her and me!"  

Jessica smirked at me, then turned and glared at Dalton "yeah i'm having a hard time believing you too." Dalton looked like he was deep in thought. "Claire stop lying!" he screamed at me "you knew me and Jessica were dating you must be obsesses with me! Go get help!" he wrapped his arm around Jessica. 

I looked at Dalton like he was crazy, "does anything in the closet mean anything to you? What about our plans tonight? I am ready Dalton I wanted to be with you." Jessica scoffed, she pushed Dalton roughly "one Claire I didn't know you were a slut and two Dalton you lost the right to touch me when I caught you cheating on me with that". 

Jessica walked away swaying her hips a lot more than she needed. I would of made a dumb comment about it to Dalton and he would of laughed like the old times, but things are different. I tuned to Dalton and glare he was about to say something, but I cut him off "one dont ever talk to me, two wow I cant believe I was almost stupid enough to give my self too you! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I said copying Jessica with the one, two thing. I didn't give him time to respond I punched him in the face and ran out of the school. 

~end of flashback~

I looked around there has to be something in here to protect myself? To stale and give me more time to think, I slammed the bathroom door, I pushed all my body weight up against the door. I smirked to myself I am so smart! I dropped one of my hands to the door handle to lock it. I felt around no lock. I look down, what bathroom door doesn't have I lock...obviously this one. 

I sat down in the bath tub and waited for him burst in threw the door. I looked over down at the ground and saw a weight thingy, that you weight your self with, I got out of the tub and picked it up. As soon as I had it in my hand Dalton opened the door. I threw the scale at him. 

He fell to the floor I zoomed past him he tried to grab my feet as I passed him. I ran to the door maybe he forgot to lock it. I grabbed the handle and threw the door open, I was right he forgot. I took one step out, and was flung backwards the door slamming shut then locked. 

Dalton turned to me "well I see you are still dressed I guess ill have to change you myself" he said. I felt horror pass threw me. I was then pushed up against the wall I started to kick and throw punches, I probably looked crazy but you would too in this situation.  

Dalton chuckled. I stopped what I was doing and looked at him confused "what are you laughing about?" I snapped. "You didn't even hit me once!" he then bursted into laughter. "its not that funny!" I yelled. Wait maybe if I keep on distracting him he wont continue. 

He looked down at me and said "even tho I lied to you about everything I did think you were really cute." I rolled my eyes " why did you even lie to me in the first place?" I questioned, this is the only thing I wanted to know since it happened in the begging of the year when I found out.  

"Well I wanted to get in your pants. But now there is nothing stopping me". before I could reply his body was up against me, he was forcefully trying to make out with me. He moved us over to the bed, as well for me I was putting up a fight the whole time "stop it!" he growled at me. 

I stopped, the tone he used when he said that scared the crap outta me. He stood up and undressed himself, he had a six pack, he looked amazing. My mouth watered. Wait no I cant think about even wanting to see him naked he messed my whole life up. 

He started to undress me, I tried to make him stop at first but he keep on slapping my hands away. He was kissing me everywhere. I was thinking of away to stop this, him from doing anything to me. that's when I felt his boner up agents my inner thigh. My mouth went dry, panic washed through me. My heart was racing. 

"are you ready to finish what we wanted to do after school at my house?". I looked at him fear clearly in my eyes. I squished my eyes shut, I grasped onto the bed sheets waiting for the pain to come. Hoping it will be over soon. I felt his hips lift up off me. "3" what the hell why is he counting "2" I took a deep breath "1" a tear streamed down my cheek "0"...

Well I hope you liked it ;D I know you probably hate me for how I ended...but you'll live :P