c h a p t e r • 3

-it's been a long time, Heather-

Lili's POV

So my mum thought it would be a good idea to let me go back to school shopping on my own. I've gotta admit this, I hate going back to school but I just love, love, love, back to school shopping.

I think my parents felt bad about what happened to me 2 years ago so they didn't give me a shopping budget. (I might buy a bike.)

I was walking down the aisle looking for a cute bag when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I said not feeling the slightest bit of sorry.

The person let's out a hot chuckle. I just had to see who that chuckle belonged to.

I looked up and I'm met with a pair of blue eyes, a defined jawline and basically a hot guy.

"You don't sound sorry." He says. He looks about my age.

"That's most likely because I'm not." I say.

"Liam." He hands out his hand for me to shake. I just stare at his hand. Did he want to shake hands with me?

"Lili." I say.

Before he could pull back his hand, I shook his hand. I felt bad for leaving him hanging.

"I've never seen you around before. You new?" He asks.

"Well, sort of..." I say.

"I guess I'll see you around then." He says.

"I guess you will." I say.

He smiles and walks away.

He's hot.

I went back to shopping and ended up buying more than I needed. And that was only school supplies.

-•-

After shopping for clothes and decorations for my room, I went to Taco Bells because I was starving and my limbs were killing me.

I called Kyle to pick me up cause I haven't gotten a car or bike. I really want a bike. I left mine at Aunt Levi's. I also want a dog.

-•-

"WAKE UP!!! THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!!" An annoying voice says and splashes water onto me.

"What!?" I shout and jump out of the bed only to be met with Kyle smirking at the end of my bed.

"You!" I shout at him and come running to him. His eyes widen and run out of my room.

Now I need to get ready.

I went into the bathroom and stripped of my clothes then proceeded into the shower.

I lathered on some lavender soap and washed my hair with lavender shampoo. I love the smell of lavender so freaking much as you can see.

I finished off with brushing my teeth and the usual stuff.

I went into my closet to look for a bomber outfit for my first day back. Let's just say they won't be expecting this hot thing.

 Let's just say they won't be expecting this hot thing