Kill My Love: Guns, Kicks, Punches and Enemies

Start from the beginning

"Ready?"

"Yes", I replied back.

I waved bye to Dom and the limo that brought me here also drove me back, once I got to my place, I thanked the driver, unlocked my door and as soon as I stepped inside my house I released a heavy breath from my lungs. This was a sight that contained both relief and fear, I wasn't sure if I was finally happy about the finding of my parent's killer or that my life is possibly in danger now!

"Ugh can't I just forget about all of this for one night?"

"Ok, ok Analise, calm down".

After calming myself down, I went to go and use the bathroom. Then changed into my pyjamas and drifted myself off to sleep but I don't know why when every single time I close my eyes, Raphael's face appeared in front of me, I just got sleepier...and sleepier...and soon I was sound asleep.

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm, but today's morning was different, today I was ready to get up and go to Bronze corporations and start my training with...Raphael. As I was daydreaming about him, I slowly turned my head towards my clock and realize that I'm already 5min late!

"Oh shit!"

I quickly used the bathroom, put my hair into a messy bun, changed into a pair of shorts, a tank top, after that I quickly put my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my smoothie from the fridge. Soon I was out the front door.

"Oops! I forgot my bag."

Once I got to school, I met Zayn sitting at a table by himself, I decided to go and sit with him.

"Hey," I said.

"Oh, hi Analise, what's up?"

"Nothing much, you?"

"Nothin, hey listen...about what happened between us the other night...I-"

"Loved it!"

"Wait, what?"

"I said I loved it".

"You did?!".

"Yes, didn't you?".

"I didn't just love it, Analise, I enjoyed it as well".

ZANE'S POV:

When I said that, I actually did enjoy it. There was just something about that kiss that drove me insane. There was something about her that drove me insane, she is the most beautiful woman I know and I always had this weird, mutual feeling around her and I KNOW that I'm growing feelings for this woman but I have to learn to control my emotions because if there ever is a time in my life where I can't hold them back from her, then I will be putting her life in danger.

ZANE'S POV ENDED:

"Zane?!"

"Huh?!"

"Uhh, what were you saying exactly?"

"I was saying that the bell just rang so do you want to walk together inside?"

"Yeah, that would be nice".

So he walked me inside and I don't know why but I decided to hold his hand and surprisingly, he held mine back, and as soon as we stepped inside the building everyone stopped, looked and stared at us. I don't know why but it just felt nice to be noticed with the hottest and popular guy in school, anyways so once the second bell rang everyone resumed with going to their first-period class and I stopped Zane in the middle of the hallway and I told him that I can go to class from there, I mean like I didn't want him to but I just think I could not have taken any more of the stares I have been getting and I think Zane was probably thinking the total opposite, it was almost as if he could read my mind.