Kill My Love: Guns, Kicks, Punches and Enemies

The next morning I woke up to the thought of thinking that today was the day that I would start training for my parent's revenge. I wasn't scared one bit but happy that I was told about my parent's past, I was so ready to hunt those murders who had ruined my life! I looked at my clock and realized that I was running late for work!

I quickly jumped out of bed and got into the shower, afterwards I got dressed and then had breakfast and left for work.

Once I got to work I realized that I couldn't concentrate on my job one bit, I was way too excited to head to Bronze Corporations after, "wow, I can't believe I actually still remembered the name", anyways so since I couldn't focus I decided to switch my assigned work with the cashier.

After the workday was done, I went to the locker rooms and changed out of my uniform then I said good evening to all the workers and left the salon. As soon as I stepped out of the salon, I saw a limo parked upfront and then stepped out Raphael.

"Good evening, Analise".

"Good evening, wow I wasn't expecting just a ride to the HQ".

"Well, Dom suggested that it would be nice, you know cause he respects you a lot."

I got inside the car and then we rode off to the agency.

"Ah, Analise I'm so glad you could make it".

"Oh come on, how could I miss this one big chance!".

"Agreed, Rafael thank you very much for escorting miss. Hales to the agency, you may take your leave now".

"Of course, see you at training Analise".

"Now shall we get started?".

"Heck Yes!". 

For some reason, Dominique kept on staring at me after this.

"Ok then, let's get you suited up".

OK! can we just take moment to appreciate this amazing outfit, I mean if only you could look at it; it was a teal coloured one-piece suit with light shimmer and boy did it look sparkly under the lights.

"So, what do you think?"

"It's beautiful!", I replied back with great joy.

"Yes, but also keep in mind that with great power comes great responsibility".

"Yes of course", I replied back.

"Ok, so now that you have your outfit, it's time to get down to business, shall we?"

I followed Dominique down a glass corridor, you could legit see the entire city from my left side and boy was it alive. Dominique started me off by punching bags and sharp shooting practice.

"Good, now it's time for the most important part of...self-defence."

"Raphael will be your trainer from now on. The thought of Raphael without a shirt on and his sweaty body against mine made my legs feel like jelly.

"Umm, Analise?"

"Huh? ahh, what?"

"I said if it's okay if Raph can train you from now on".

"Yeah...sure". I replied back.

"Great you will start tomorrow, ok?"

"I will escort you outside after you change out of your outfit".

So I left the training room and walked down the amazing glass corridor down to the change rooms and got changed out of my outfit and into my casual clothes, then I grabbed my bag and met Dominique at the exit of the building.