Seven

This is my attempt at a college AU

-College AU-

Ochako knocked on the door of her new girlfriend's apartment. I still haven't met her whoever she was, but now I was meeting her at a party of all places. I've never been a huge party person. Its kind of nerve racking. Ochako then hit me on the back of the head.

"Chin up, dumbass. Don't be so nervous. It's just a party remember!" She said smiling back at me. I don't know if that was supposed to cheer me up, but Ochako wasn't exactly known for her pep talks.

After a few minutes a girl a bit shorter than Ochako opened the door. Music was blasting from the inside of the apartment, but not loud enough to not hear someone. The girl at the door had long green hair and seemed to almost a frog like face.

"Ochako!" She ran up to her and immediately hugged her. They kissed on the lips for a bit before releasing from their hug. "I'm so glad you could make it!"

"I mean when have you ever known me to be one to ditch a party?" Ochako asked as her girlfriend turned her eyes towards me.

"So is this the best friend you were talking about?" The girl said standing in front of me. "Nice to meet you, I'm Tsuyu Ausi." She placed her hand out in front of me as I shook it.

"Izuku Midoryia, it's nice to finally meet you." I replied as Uruaka placed an arm around my neck.

"Sorry 'bout him he's a bit shy when meeting new people." Ochako laughed and Tsuyu laughed with her. Ochako released her grasp around my neck as we went inside the apartment. The apartment is bigger than I thought it would be since we're all broke college students, unless Tsuyu wasn't. I truly didn't have any information on who she was, but she seemed nice from the introduction.

The room was filled with people talking, some dancing, and some passed out on the floor. This really isn't my type of place. Ochako convinced me to come since I haven't met her girlfriend yet, but I probably should've just stayed home.

The music was being played by some dj with short purple hair and bangs. She seemed to be enjoying herself so that was good and so did everyone else at the rest of the party.

I looked over towards the kitchen and there seemed to be a makeshift bar. I headed over there as fast as I could. I sat down and the bartender looked over towards me. She looked to be a caterer, but the only really fancy clothes she was wearing was an apron, so probably not. She brushed her short pink hair behind her ear as she looked straight in front of me.

"Names Mina, what can I get for ya?" Mina asked as she was already grabbing a cup.

"Just water." I replied, she looked at me kind of funny before handing be a glass of water. I was never much of an alcohol person, but then again I probably didn't want to get even semi drunk.

I walked over to the wall of the room and drank my water in piece before some guy started walking towards me. He had red and white hair which was odd, but his handsome face complimented it very well. He had a very muscular build, and very attractive. The only thing that was also odd was a scar on the left side of his face, but he was still attractive. I was just looking at him, until I realized that he wasn't just coming this way, but it looked like he was coming to talk to me. Wait he's coming over to me- oh shit- he's too hot to be talking to me- fuck- god please no-

"So you're not really a party person either?" He says as he stands next to me. I felt my face heating up quickly, but I chose to answer him instead of running for the nearest exit.