Three

Shoto looked at the doorway in front of him. He couldn't believe he agreed to do this, but Momo was his friend. Plus a sleepover with all his classmates wasn't going to be that bad was it? Shoto knocked a few times, but after no one answering he opened the door.

As he was about to step into the room he almost got a face full of pillow before he caught it. He looked out onto his classmates littering the floor. Momo seemed to be no where, everyone else seemed to be having a pillow fight.

Soon everyone paused to look at their new guest while Shoto awkwardly waved. Why the hell did he think this was a good idea? Momo walked into the room as everyone continued their pillow fight.

"Shoto! I'm glad you could make it!" Momo said as she walked over to him.

"You kind of forced me... where should I put my stuff?" Shoto asked as she pointed to the end of the hallway where piles of stuff laid. He quickly placed them down as he walked over to join the rest of the party.

Everyone seemed to have calmed down by now, so Shoto could tell who was here and who wasn't. There was Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Toru, Mina, Uruaka, Tsuyu, Iida, Jirou, and Izuku?!? God ever since the sports festival Shoto was a complete mess around Izuku.

"Shoto you came just in time we're about to play Truth or dare!" Momo said as she grabbed Shoto's hand and dragged him to the group. Momo purposely put Shoto sitting next to Izuku as he felt himself become a light shade of pink.

"I'm glad you could make it Todoroki!" Izuku told Shoto as he smiled at him with the brightest smile.

"You too also you can call me Shoto." What the hell did Shoto just say?!?! He felt his face become a tomato as Izuku's face became a light pink, but why would he be blushing? Probably cause Shoto embarrassed him.

"Okay Shoto." Izuku said as Uruaka squeeled and whispered I ship it loudly to Tyusu as they both giggled to themselves.

"How about we start playing the fucking game?" Bakugou said annoyed as Momo smiled.

"Okay, fine Bakugou Truth or dare?" Momo asked as Bakugou didn't even take a second to answer.

"Dare."

"Okay I dare you to hold hands with Kirishima the rest of the game!" Momo dares him as Bakugou and Kirishima both started blushing.

"What the hell kind of dare is that?!?" Bakugou yelled stood up as Izuku flinched and moved his hand towards Shoto's before he quickly took it away which hurt Shoto's feelings a little bit.

"Are you saying your going to chicken out?" Shoto said challenging him as Bakugou quickly sat back down and held Kirishima's hand.

"I never said I wouldn't do it Half n' half bastard." Bakugou replied glaring at Shoto.

"Okay so with the rules who ever got asked goes next so Bakugou it's your turn!" Momo said smiling towards Bakugou as his eyes scanned the room as he placed them on Izuku.

"Deku, Truth or dare." Bakugou said as Izuku looked shocked.

"T-truth?" Izuku stuttered. Bakugou grinned as a terrible plan formed in his head.

"Do you like fucking icyhot or not?" Bakugou asked as Izuku became a red tomato.

"I mean of course! He's a great friend."

"God, you know what I meant dumbass." Bakugou said as Izuku took in a breath and answered.

"...y-yes..." He said quietly as Shoto smiled at him as both of their faces were bright Tomatoes. Izuku then buried his face in his hands.