6

Izuku stared at the ground at his phone rereading the text that Ururaka had sent to the Class 1-A group chat, (excluding Mineta of course).

Ururaka: I finally set it up with Aiazawa, and movie night is on at 5:00 pm tomorrow at Classroom 1-A, can't wait to see you all there!!! ;)

The text message was normal enough, but the winky face gave off some vibe this was some set up by Ururaka. But then again it could just be her being her.

Izuku was still looking down at the text message when he bumped into someone and fell to the floor. He winced from the small pain and looked up to see Shouto Todoroki. And that meant that- he had just- Izuku felt his face become a huge tomato as he scrambled across the floor grabbing his phone and repeating sorry over and over again.

"You really don't have to apologize, Midoryia." Todoroki replies as he put down his hand to help him. Midoryia took his hand as he was once again on his feet.

"I should really watch where I'm going... Hey have you seen anyone else yet?" Izuku asked as he looked up at Todoroki's beautiful eyes. He quickly went back to staring at the floor.

"Actually, no. Momo said she was going to meet me at the gate, but then last minute said she was going to be late so I started making my way here." Todoroki replied.

Momo Yaoyorozu, one of the most popular and beautiful girls at the school. Momo and Todoroki seemed really good friends. They hanged out most of the time and it was depressing for Izuku. He's had a crush on him since the sports festival and started to think Todoroki might like him back, but since Momo and him hung out so often is was very unlikely that he would choose him over her.

"Yeah it's 4:58, so you would think we'd see more people on our way here, but they could've gone earlier to set up or maybe chose to show up later." Izuku wondered as Todoroki looked down on him. He lifted his head again to make eye contact, but quickly chose to look ahead instead.

They were a few feet away from the classroom, but the area still looked deserted. "Weird..." Izuku mumbled to himself as he opened the door. Again the room seemed empty.

There was nothing set up, but there was a weird box in the middle of the room. Both of them chose to ignore it anyways. They both went into the middle of the classroom before started up conversation again.

"It seems like we're the only ones her-" Todoroki started as he was interrupted by someone screaming from behind the classroom.

"TORU NOW!" Ururaka yelled as an invisible motion closed the door to the classroom and then locked it. Izuku and Todoroki ran quickly to the door's handle, but unfortunately it wouldn't budge.

"Ururaka what are you doing?" Izuku finally said still trying to unlock the door. Ururaka then appeared through the small window the door had with a mischievous grin.

"Well I'd haven't guessed already I didn't borrow the classroom for a movie night, that's why it took so long to get access to." As Ururaka said this Izuku peered over her to see the rest of the class standing behind her. Something terrible was going on. "So that box in the middle of the room is filled with questions, and each of you have to answer them. And we won't let you out until you answer every single one of them!" Uruaka said with an evil grin on her round face.

Even though she looks innocent she's actually an evil mastermind. Todoroki seemed not want to sit in here either so he started to light a fire on his left side.

"Also Aizawa said that if you destroy any school property, you'll be expelled." Ururaka replied looking Todoroki dead in the eyes.

The accuracy of that being the truth was iffy, but it was still enough for Todoroki to stop using his quirk.