seventy-seven; painful dreams

SO I HAD THIS EXTREMELY WEIRD DREAM THE OTHER NIGHT THAT CAUSED ME TO HAVE AN INJURY (a puny one) AND I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK BECAUSE I THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME LOL. THIS IS COPY AND PASTED FROM MY EMAIL BECAUSE I'VE TRIED TO DECIDE WHETHER I SHOULD WRITE IT

I was an avenger and I had powers that could heal people and I had a force field power. So we finish the "war" against Ultron and my literal boyfriend in the dream, Pietro, was badly hurt as we saw in the movie. He was shot but I saved him with my healing powers which makes me really weak after I pass on health. Basically I would take on the injuries myself and pass my health on. I could heal faster so it was alright. So he's alive and I'm very frail and we're back at shield when another villain is released. Someone we can't defeat. Voldemort (apparently we can't defeat him? I could totally expelliarmus Him). So we all run to hide but Pietro is in the hospital wing still recovering since my healing couldn't cover it all. I helped him up and we walked down to a place like in Mockingjay if you've seen it? It was basically a large bunker but really dark and no beds. Just a room.

Pietro started getting really ill and not being able to breathe so I started to heal him and he didn't want me to because he thought I would be too weak to fight in case we had to. I insisted on healing him. We end up running out of the hiding place because it's been compromised by robots (?!) and I'm running but I'm very weak and Pietro also is so I decide to use all my strength to heal him and he's kind of upset about it but ya know I can't really get it back. So he ends up with a bunch of guys (idk who... they looked familiar though) and they almost got caught. Some teacher figure helps them escape and they're taken in a white hearse to some place and I've lost all connection and I get really sad and then I wake up.

SO WHEN I WOULD HEAL PIETRO IN THE DREAM, MY BREATHING WAS REALLY HEAVING AND I WOKE UP WITH CUTS ON MY TONGUE FROM BITING DOWN ON IT K DO I NEED HELP?

more rants to come :) xx