Chapter 2

After a long time that we haven't spoken, I realized something that touched my hurt and it actually hurt it as well you were the boyfriend of one of the most hated girls in school I don't really know how you did that but it actually hurt me by just seeing both of you just being together.

I really didn't know what to do so as you approached me I suddenly got mad at you and no one knew why because everyone knew that I and you were very good friends so not to make it awkward I got mad at my cousin as well and from that day it was always me giving you dirty looks just because you picked her and not me.

Well, this couldn't be your fault but mine because how could you possibly know that I was developing feelings for you while being friends.

Well something that I did was just to retreat it I gave up on him and I wanted to give up on myself as well I didn't know what to do or what to say to him to just have him back,  to just be close to him like I was before, to touch him like I used to, to be with him like I used to and to be happy with him like I used to.

I really thought it was over until you broke up with her and I was happy because we got back together as friends and I was not ready to let you go again until the next person that you were going to choose was me.