"Christophers would like to meet you in the boardroom 2 level 50 to discuss your new position and assignment here in the states as I can see you have transferred from mi6" he said reading the screen.

"Okay thank you" I said and quickly glanced down to his name badge "Ben nice to meet you" I said

"No problem and maybe we could get a drink some time I can take you to a great bar in New York" he said hopefully

"no thanks " I said and whipped my hair over my shoulder swiftly exiting the room. I began walking to the lift with David following on my heals.

David pressed the button

"Well He wouldn't stop flirting with you" David said under his breath

"Sorry?" I said pretending I didn't hear and the lift doors opened "that man was nice" I said smiling knowing exactly what I was doing.

The lift door closed and the silence continued between us as we started to ascend . This was certainly very different to the last time we where both in a lift and I chuckled. David shot me a funny look and was about to say something but the lift doors opened and more people piled into the elevator causing me to have to move even closer to David. My body was pressed up against his as I was sandwiched between two people in the packed lift. David felt rigid as I was pushed into his chest neither of us saying a word the tension between us building up dramatically as I still remained tight up against him. I looked up and could see his face still and concentrated, his jaw giving it away and tensing his breath was unnatural and sounded controlled. I was close enough to be able to hear his heart pounding against his chest. Maybe he was claustrophobic or maybe It was because I was this close to him.

The lift reached the floor and I wriggled my way out having space to breathe again. The floor was a dark grey and furnished slickly giving a feeling of intimidation. I moved to the boardroom fiddling with my skirt. A lady got up greeted me and shook my hand. She was probably in her sixties and had sharp grey eyes.

"Nice to meet you agent y/l/n"

"Likewise ma'am" and I sat down on the chair opposite her

"As of what has happened on the plane from your flight outwards we have decided to keep you on desk duty till we have validated your training"

"Sorry, but this is not what I anticipated my position would be here. I have lots of experience and am a commended agent in mi6, I was not told about a need to validate my training" i said calmly.

"Yes we are quite aware of your skills, however things run a little differently here. You will have to redo parts of your training I will assign you to Gates for endurance and combat" she said coldly

"Of course ma'am" I said sharply

"Once you have finished your 5 day course we can then re access you and put you in the field but for now desk duty and training" she said rising her eyebrow

"Yes ma'am" I said politely getting out of my chair moving towards the door

"Oh and y/l/n who's the Scot in the suit" she said questioningly

"my ppo mi6 ascined him to me after my cover was blown. How did you know he was Scottish" I said curiously

"Desk duty and training" she repeated cocking her head to the door and I left feeling like a puppy with its tail between its legs.