Lexa;
Hey this is Lexa! Can i come over?
Clarke;
Hey Lexa, sure you have the address!
Lexa;
Okay, Be there in 10!

Lexa got in her car and drove to Clarke's house.

When she arrived she knocked on the door, Clarke opened the door and stood there with her month open. She saw tears in Lexa's eyes. Did Finn did this to you she asked? Not only him she said. who els? I can't say.. Lexa's voice was cracking. Clarke took Lexa's face in her hands and looked at it. She saw tears in her eyes. She grabbed her hand and pulled her inside. She closed the door and lead her to her bedroom. She sat Lexa on the bed and grabbed a first aid kid. She cleaned all the blood from her face and saw the bruises forming. Clarke looked in my eyes and asked; who hit you? Finn. And the other person? Lexa looked away and Clarke grabbed her chin. Lex.. you can trust me. I looked in her eyes and said; my dad.. he was mad because i didn't return home last night. Clarke's eyes where wide open. Im so so sorry. This is my fault i shouldn't have asked you to stay. No no Clarke. Its not your fault. I wanted to stay! So my dad left the house for the rest of a week, do you want to stay over for the rest of the weekend? Sure my mom is also out for the whole week and i hate to stay home alone. They got in Lexa's car and drove to her house.

CLARKES POV

we arrived at Lexa's house and we got in side.  It was huge. This is huge i said. Yea.. my dad is good at his business.. when my mom passed alway he worked all day every day. So we got this house. Saw we watch a movie Lexa asked. Yea sure. We got up to her room she crabbed her laptop and opened Netflix. They Wacht Love Simon, both girls felt a little uncomfortable because they both struggled with the feelings they got for each other. When the movie was over Lexa was asleep. I was tired to so i felt as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please stop it! Finn i don't want to! Please stop it! Finn ignore Clarke and took Clarke's shirt and the rest of her clothes. FINN STOP!! PLEASE I BEGGING! YOU HURTIG ME!

Lexa woke up from a screaming Clarke, she shot up and hold her tight Clarke wake up! She got no Response CLARKE!! Clarke shot up and gasped for air, she looked around and it was a unfamiliar room she was in, was she at Finn's? She felt a hand touched her and she pushed it away, DON'T touch me she screamed. Clarke... she heard a soft voice. It was Lexa's voice, she looked at Lexa's eyes and she hugged her. I had a dream about finn and i said stop but he wouldn't and then he took of my clothes and and ... Clarke said between sobbing. Sssht Clarke it's oke im here. I will not let him near you again go lay down. Clarke laid down and felt Lexa's arms wrapped around her body. She relaxed and felt Lexa kiss her head. Go back to sleep she said and Clarke drift off.

LEXA'S POV

The next morning i woke up with my arms wrapped around Clarke. She had a hard night with her nightmare about Finn. I got out of bed to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I made some pancakes. I saw a note from my dad. Here some money for food. I took the money and started to make the pancakes.

Clarke's POV;

I woke up and couldn't find Lexa. I went out the room and could smell pancakes! My favorite i walke to the kitchen and saw Lexa making pancakes. I looked at her and she was wearing shorts and a nike sports bra. I couldn't take my eyes of of her. Take a picture it last longer i hear her say. Sorry i mumble. I walked over to her and looked at her face, just as i expected it was bruised. Lex.. maybe you should take it easy.. your face got a lot of punches yesterday. Thanks for you concerned but I'm fine she said with a smile. Okay, Lexa do you mind if i stay a other night? I don't want to be alone.. Lexa looked at me like i was a broken doll. Sure you can take the guessed room! I smiled at her and grab my phone to text Octavia,

Clarke;
Hey! Party was cool! Sorry i left so early i was too drunk, Lexa drove me home!

Octopus;
Hey! Thats fine! Me and Belamy drove you're car home today !Thanks for the spare keys btw! Where are you? I was at the door but no one answered the door this morning

Clarke;
Thanks for that, i am at Lexa's. We watched a movie.

Octopus;
Okey! Are you free today? We can grab a coffee,

LEXA? I shouted, Yes?  Do you mind if i go and grab a coffee with Octavia? You cam join if you want. Sure thats sound like fun, is it okey if i asked Raven with us?

Clarke;
O, do you mind if Lexa and Raven join?

Octopus;
Thats fine!

I walked over to Lexa and told her it was okey to bring raven. She smiled but it fade away. What wrong i asked. My face, its all bruised and ugly now. Clarke looked at my and she smiled. You look beautiful she said and she gives me a kiss agains my forehead. But if you really this uncomfortable you should wear a cap. But i think you are beautiful with and without a bruised face. Then we should go i said.