One hour in heaven ( Masky and Hoodie)

Everyone in the mansion was having a great time. Today was Demon Fang's ( my OC creepypasta) birthday and everyone came. Dark Link was in the corner making out with Fang, Jeff was on the couch on top of Ticci Toby trying to stab him for some odd reason, L.J and E.J were sitting on the other couch talking about their different killing tactics and Masky and Hoodie were in the kitchen eating cheesecake. You go and sit will Sally and Smile dog while everyone waits for Slender to finish this amazing cake he was talking about. Soon after sitting for what seemed like hours, Slender told everyone to come into the kitchen to see the cake. It was a giant wolf cake that looked like Fang in her wolf form.

"OMG Slendy I LOVE THIS CAKE you even got all the details correct!"

" No problem child, you deserved it you work hard all the time and I couldn't ask for more"

        So after everyone had some cake Jeff ran up to all the guys and told them to put an item of theirs into the hat.

" Hey everyone we are playing 1 hour in heaven, When you choose an item go to a room and start. If you get two items then well I guess it will be a threesome"

        Then he ran to all the girls and had them choose an item. They went in this order.

Demon Fang X Dark Link

Jeff X Jane

Laughing Jack X Laughing Jill

Ben X Sally

        Now it was down to you to choose an item. The only guys that were left was Masky, Hoodie, E.J, and Slender. You stuck your hand into the hat and pulled out a piece of cheesecake, but attached to it was a cheesecake key chain."OOH looks like Y/N got both MASKY and HOODIE". You blushed and walked into the closet and waited for the boys but they never showed up. You figured they weren't coming. However you had a crush on both of them which was kinda funny. So you walked over to a corner and sat down only to feel something like a body under you. You jumped up only to hit another body. 

"Woah Y/N don't be alarmed its only me and Masky in here"

"Yea we didn't think you were coming in here with the both of us"

"Oh it's ok, so you guys wanna start this we only have 50 minutes left"

" Yeah lets do this"

        With that Masky pushed you against the wall and started kissing you roughly. You were trying to gasp for air he was being so rough. He licked your lip asking for entrance , but you denied so he took his hands and put them up your shirt and unclasped your bra making you gasp and he stuck his tongue in your mouth. He then picked you up putting your legs around his waist. Hoodie came behind you and started kissing your neck making you moan. Masky smiled and laughed a little. He pulled away only having a sting of saliva connecting you both. He set you down and took off his hoodie and shirt. All you could see was his thin body with tightly packed abs that made you drool a little. Then without thinking Hoodie turned your around he already had his jacket and shirt off and he looked the same as Masky only he had an 8 pack where Masky only had 6. He pulled you close and kissed you passionately and not as rough as Masky. Hoodie pulled away and he said 5 words that made you blush like crazy " We both like you Y/N" you had to let it process before you said" I like both of you too" "Will you be ours" "Well isn't that a little weird and what if the other gets jealous'' Really Y/N me  and him are together 24/7 it will work" and with that Hoodie took your shirt off and your bra went with it since Masky unhooked it earlier. You guys were having a grand time until Jeff and Ben opened the door. They looked at each other to only see Hoodie kissing between your boobs and Masky was leaning over your head kissing you."OK YOU SICK BASTARDS GO GET A ROOM" You three got up grabbing your clothes and ran to the guy's room. Everyone in the living-room looked at you running with a torn shirt and a bra covering your uncover chest and you having nothing but underwear on. Masky had his pants, your pants, his mask, and his hoodie and shirt in his arms running up the stairs behind you blushing hard in his cheesecake designed boxers. Hoodie however was completely red head to toe . He had nothing on put his hoodie wrapped around his waist trying to hold it up. You ran to their room and continued what you were interrupted from. Lets just say that you guys weren't seen the rest of the night. Neither was Dark or Fang.

The End