Going public

Kristel POV
Today is Monday, and the week for the event in our school. Our department were scheduled to perform today, and I'm a bit nervous, I mean, we have to perform in front of everyone, who would not be nervous with that overwhelming attention? And as Justin was on our group, a lot of girls will be watching.

Ashley prepared our outfit for the performance, it's just a casual clothing, just a shirt underneath a jacket for the upper part, then jeans and sneakers for the lower part. And our we braided our hairs.

We're at the backstage, just waiting for our time, and I felt nervous again that I kept on touching my nose and tapping my foot.

Then a hand slips through mine, it was Justin, he's smiling at me.

"Don't be nervous" he said,

"I'm not" I said, denying about me being so nervous.

"You're touching your nose, and you keep on tapping your foot on the ground. Someone said that you do that when nervous" he said, I slowly smile,

"Who said that?" I asked, then he chuckled

"Though I was mad at him for being so close to you, I realized that maybe I can be friends with him too, and I asked some things about you" he said, I smiled and appreciate his effort

"You've changed huh" I said, then he looks at me directly

"For us" he uttered, I look away to hide my face being red...

Zai glanced at me and saw that Justin's beside me, so she questions me with her eyes. I raised both my eyebrows.

"Get ready for the Ashley's group. You're next"

So we all lined up near the stage, I got nervous again, so I distract myself and breathe. Then it's our turn, so we went to the stage, there's a lot of people, and the screams are overwhelming...

"Justin!!" the girls shouted, Justin just smiled

"You're so handsome Walter!!!" a girl shouted, then I saw Zai looked at Walter like she's threatening him, he just look at her and show a little smile, oh poor guy.

We get to our positions, the music starts, our body's move the way we practice, our expressions are more intense and was into the performance. Our moves were smooth, we let our body enjoy the dance, even on the intimate steps, the screams just get louder. We're all focus and having fun, but I noticed Justin's eyes were on me and staring at me intently everytime he gets a chance, I felt giddy but calmed myself down and try not to ruin the performance.

As we end our presentation with the pose, the screams get louder again.

"You're so good, Justin!!!" the girls shouted, I chuckled with it, Justin looked at me questioning about my actions, I just raised my brows at him

"Walter, can you be mine?!!!!" a girl shouted again, I smiled and look at Henry who's smiling awkwardly as Ashley just threatened him with her eyes. I chuckled.

We take a bow before leaving the stage.

"Good job guys" Ashley said then high five each of us.

"Let's change our clothes so we can watch the others" she said, we agreed ann get our bags. Then Justin held my hand again.

"Can we watch together?" he softly asked, I smiled

"Of course" I said, and he smile widely, like a happy child.

So I changed my clothes then wait for the others at the cafeteria. I just changed my shirt then tucked the front and removed the jacket, I did not changed the lower part.