💞. 📸. ksj

au where your vision is only shades of your soulmates eye color

ex: if ur eyes are blue, ur soulmate will only see blue and the rest is grey :))

creds to groanlester on tumblr
__________________

BEeP- beEp- BEeP-

Quickly slamming your alarm clock, you sigh as your vision starts to clear. Pulling the blanket over your head, blocking the sunlight shining through your window.

Sighing internally, not wanting to open your eyes. Seriously, did your soulmate have to be so boring and let you only see brown? Hardly anything you had was brown other than your multiple shirts and sweaters.

Sitting up and rubbing your eyes, you scan your room, hoping your soulmate got colored contacts or something.

To your dismay, all you could see were: white walls, grey desk, grey door, white floor... oh but theres that dark brown closet but we dont talk about that for dramatic story effect.

Quickly cleaning yourself up, you go out to buy new film for your polaroid camera. You made a vow to yourself, to take pictures so that once you finally met "the one" you could look back on these photos.

Slipping into the store, you waltz up to the counter and tap on the glass underneath your fingers.

You looked around at the small sample pictures around, curious about how much more gorgeous the world would look if it werent only brown.

"Come back for more film?" A sudden but soft voice interrupted your thoughts. You look over at the worker and simply nod your head.

"You know, you're the only one buying film nowadays... everyone's moved onto digital cameras." He said, taking your money and putting the pack of film into a plastic bag. "I just hope you find your soulmate through you taking pictures of every single thing." He chuckled, lifting the plastic bag.

Smirking a little, you grab the bag from him, muttering a bye before leaving the shop with a polite wave.

Stepping out of the store, you decide to go to the park, seeming as the sky seemed a little less grey. You wondered what "blue" looked like. You take out your phone and snap a quick picture, seeming as you didnt bring your polaroid with you.

Walking to the park, you notice a man in a heavy jacket, cap and face mask. Wow, totally not suspicious. You were about to focus your camera on something else before he took off his mask.

Oh shit hes beautiful.

Clearing your throat, you walk a little closer to him. He looked like one of those boys from kpop bands your friend would scream about for hours on end.

Trying to sneak a photo, you hear a sudden cough, startling you. Catching you off guard, you dropped your phone, revealing your camera app.

You looked up from your phone and met eyes with him.

Slight-- actually-- major shock written all over your face.

He had an eyebrow raised, before his eyes widened slightly, his figure going stiff.

Slightly confused, you open your mouth to start explaining yourself, before pools of different colors surrounded your vision.

Your mouth hangs open, shoulders drop, your grip on the plastic bag loosened.

The world seemed to stop at this moment, only you and him. You stared deep into his hazel eyes that seemed to glisten, although the cap protecting it from the sunlight.

He blinked a few times before a small grin crawled onto his lips. Before you knew it he was smiling so wide, it kinda surprised you.

You closed your mouth, feeling your face heat up. Because god damn he was cute.

Swallowing your saliva, you gathered all your thoughts and put them all in one sentence.

"Me-- (y/n)- name."

...

what.

Quickling picking up your phone, you wiped it on your pants along with your hand and held it out. "Sorry- I mean I'm--"

"Nono, I understood you." He cut you off, his smile still very evident. He shook his head before chuckling, pulling you into a tight embrace.

You really didn't think this was how meeting your soulmate was gonna go. You thought something more dramatic, like both of you grabbing the last Cheeto bag.

His giggles seemed to fill your ears as he swayed you from side to side.

"I'm Jin. And I guess I'm your soulmate" he pulled away, looking straight into your eyes.

You nodded, half of your conscience returning. "Yeah, I guess so."

You both shared a light chuckle, before his eyes trailed down to your phone.

"So about that picture..."
______________________

yeah i suck im sorry i havent written anything in so long.

pls give constructive criticism because i rly wanna continue writing cos its fun but i wanna make sure its tOp QuaLITy!!1!!

anywho most prompts wont be minr unless i say so and ill always try to credit them!!

see yalls 👁👄👁