VIII• Eleanor

Went back and added names to all of the chapters, just cos I can.

**************

Just so everyone knows, I ship Larry no matter what. I really don't care if Louis thinks it's bullshit.. I feel bad, after all of le twitter drama yesterday, but at the end of the day, my feelings for Larry don't change.

I mean, to me, I feel as though these people I write about are fictional characters. I have NO IDEA how the boys are in person. Therefore, these characters I write about pretty much just share a name with the real guys..

If that makes sense. Team Bullshit. lol.

**************

This one is really bad, just cos I'm so.. blah. I didn't edit cos I feel lazy.

Just.. Enjoy. And keep shipping Larry.. Cos we're a family.. Ok? xxxx

Louis's phone chimed loudly and he snatched it up quickly, a smile etching his voice as he breathed a hello.

"Hey Louis!" A familiar voice rang though the speakers.

"Eleanor!" He sang, happiness filling him. He looked to his right and found Harry still straining the pasta noodles for dinner. He was having a bit of trouble keeping the strainer straight as he poured the weighed down noodles into it.

Louis placed the phone inbetween his neck and cheek, reached around Harry's waist and grabbed hold of both sides of the strainer, holding it whilst Harry continued to pour the noodles.

Harry tensed, unsure under Louis's touch. Every since Louis sang to him, Harry was feeling strange. He woke up anticipated to see Louis, but around him he found himself fumbling over his words and unable to walk properly on his feet. A rosy blush would tint his cheeks everytime Louis's gaze hit his, he would giggle nervously at almost everything Louis said. His actions were comparable to those of schoolgirl-- a lovesick schoolgirl to be exact.

But Harry was thoroughly convinced he was not lovesick, because in order to be lovesick he would have to fancy Louis, and that was utterly impossible.

But his body sure said the opposite.

Harry finished pouring the noodles into the strainer with shaky hands, and realized that Louis was on the phone. He seemed so involved in the conversation that he hadn't realized that his arms were still around Louis's waist, and this made Harry's stomach erupt with butterflies.

Harry cleared his throat nervously, and Louis made a noise of realization as he unwrapped his arms from Harry's waist. Once again the warmth left him as Louis took a step back.

Harry turned around, and studied Louis as he laughed into the phone speaker, his face lighting up. His gaze focused on Louis's teeth, then his eyes, than his flexing biceps that were beginning to make Harry weak.

"Who's that?" Harry mouthed, and Louis mouthed back, "Eleanor," before turning away from Harry and speaking quietly into the speakers.

Harry felt himself becoming upset, for reason unbeknownst to him. Why should he care if Louis was talking to El? It was his girlfriend after all. But Harry for some reason just wanted Louis to himself.

Harry then felt anger rising in his chest, and he mentally tried to calm himself down. This happened alot-- intense mood swings. But he couldn't afford to get angry and destroy things right now, not after he had managed to build everything up again.

He clenched and unclenched his fist, and decided to speak before he exploded. "Louis? Are you gonna help me with the pasta?"

Louis merely flicked his hand in Harry's direction, dismissing the question without even answering it. Harry narrowed his eyes, and he felt himself boiling. He had two options- to blow a fuse on Louis (for no apparent reason it would seem), or to just walk away.

He chose the second one.

As Harry stormed past Louis, Louis felt himself drowning out Eleanor's voice. Was Harry upset? Over pasta? No that didn't make sense. But Louis knew he was upset, being his best friend. There was something unsettling in the air as he walked past.

And, if you added in all of the weird things Harry had been doing all morning-- like tripping over his imaginary shoelaces or stuttering like a mad man-- he had been being plain awkward. Louis made a mental note to interrogate him about why he had been acting so strange as of late.

 "Louis?" Eleanor said after moments of impatient silence.

"Hm?" He mumbled, pulling himself back into the phone conversation.

"I asked how Haz was doing..."

"Oh... Oh, yes. He's erm... Doing well, I suppose. He's been talking more lately, laughing and joking even. I think I've made progress, El. I think he's getting better. He even talked about... Adela..."

A silence followed, and then Eleanor spoke with uncertainty. "What did he say?"

Louis thought for a moment, before deciding that he wouldn't tell Eleanor. What Harry had told him was of his own business, and it was certainly a tender subject. Louis felt bad even bringing it up. That night was one of rampant emotions, and he learned alot about Harry in that short span of time. But one thing he had learned about Harry long ago was that what he told Louis is confidence was to remain in confidence.

"I'd rather not... Tell you..." He mumbled.

"Oh," Eleanor said quickly, sounding the slightest bit hurt."Well I've got to get going. Mum being taken for another test. I'll ring you later this week, okay?"

"Alright, I love you."

 "I love you too. Oh, and Louis?" Eleanor said.

"Yes?"

"Take care of eachother, will you?"

"Of course," Louis whispered. "Of course."