New Year's Kiss

"Can you believe tonight at 12:00 we'll have to leave 2013 and get into 2014" She asked me as she brushed her hair

"Well, I have to admit this was an amazing year." I smirked

"Uh okay." she rolled her eyes and laughed

***

"What shall we do?" Dani asked while looking at the door where Emma and Violet disappeared through seconds before. I walked up to her and kissed her cheek from behind. I turned her around and kissed her lips this time. She wrapped her arms around my neck and messed my hair a little bit. Um, our kiss got a little heated, we kinda ended up having a making out session. My lips ran down her neck as she moved constantly from being ticklish.

"I forgot my ph-" Emma said walking in the room and then smirked

Daniela pulled apart rapidly and her cheeks got a deep pink color. I heard her giggling a little bit and then I chuckled and hugged her tightly.

"Next time you should lock the door," Emma said unplugging her phone from its charger. She laughed at her own comment and walked to the door. "Do you want me to lock it?" She asked smirking

"No." Daniela answered and buried her face on my chest

"Shit. Why do we get interrupted every time, you know.." I started

She cut me off, "don't continue. And maybe it is because it is not the right time."

I pouted at her comment but she just laughed and walked to the door.

"Aren't you coming?" She asked me

"Where?" Did she just plan something without me knowing?

"Um, I don't know.. Maybe Nando's"

A/N. I don't know if there is Nando's at NY, because I've never been there, but two things, I love Nando's with all my heart, and this is a fan fiction.

I grabbed my phone and walked where she was. I was walking normally when she grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers. I looked down at her and she was blushing. I have the cutest girlfriend in the world.

One of Daniela's friend I met at the Christmas party was walking out pf the room I really can't remember his name, I think he's Alex.

"Joe!" Daniela said hugging him. Oh so he's Joe.

"Hey Daniela." he kissed her cheek "what are you doing tonight?"

"Um why? Are you throwing another party?" She chuckled

"Nah. We didn't get permission." He laughed "going to Times Square?"

"Yeah, what about you?"

"Maybe. Oh hey what's up man?" He said noticing me

"Sup," I said friendly

"So, maybe we'll meet at Times Square." He hugged Daniela, shook my hand in a friendly way and left.

Daniela interlocked her hand with mine and ai thought about all this months in which I looked at my hands and felt sad. The spaces between my fingers are where hers fit perfectly, but right now, this December 31st, 2013, I'm holding her small hand again, I couldn't be more thankful.

We walked through the hall and headed to Nando's on 4th avenue. When we got there, we saw all of Daniela's friends on a table.

"Hey, I'll just go and greet them." Daniela said after kissing my cheek and running to the table. I ran after her and just stood some steps behind. I felt jealousy building over me when I saw all of the guys hugging her tightly. I mean I shouldn't be jealous because they are her friends, and she practically lives with them due to the campus.