Prologue

Xiaojun's POV

Aish. Here we go again. Girls squealing over the most popular heartthrob. I feel like my ears are bleeding. He's not even smiling or smirking. He only has a blank expression on his face while walking with his group.

'Tss.. even if he just breathes, girls can't stop screaming over him.' I thought then sighed. Its lunch break and he's eating with his friends. Winwin, Kun, Yangyang.

"What's wrong Jun?" Yangyang asked

"Nothing really..." I answered bluntly then Winwin rubbed my back gently.

"Its okay Jun, i understand." he said in a sincere tone and i frowned.

"What do you mean?" I asked confusedly.

"Its okay that you still don't have a boyfriend." Kun said then pats my hair softly.

What the hell are they talking about? I'm so kunfused that they are saying this to me. I scoffed and removed their hands off me.

"You know that i'm into those things. I study first." I stated and they all smirked.

"Are you sure that you're not? How about a crush?" Kun asked, still smirking.

"Of course, I'm sure! Crush? Psh, what am I? A six-year-old? I don't like anyone, okay?"

"Not even the school heartthrob, Lucas?" Winwin asked

"I-" The bell cut me off, signalling that its only 10 minutes before class. We get up then proceed to our lockers in the hall.

"What do you mean you're breaking up with me?!"

We heard a girl shout as we arrived at the hall. Many people are gathering around to see the drama happening. I groaned then slammed my hand quietly to a locker door. Another break up scene with Lucas, Take 10000000000000!

We're getting late and probably getting scolded by our next STRICT teacher if we can't get out of this many people. My mind is locating any possible way to get out, but I got nothing. So, we just squished in to many people saying "excuse me," and i don't fucking care if I stepped in their foot. I don't mind being sorry at all.

When we're in the middle and finally close to get out of this drama hole, our tracks stopped when Lucas said something.

"I have someone new. Someone beautiful and prettier than you."

"OH YEAH? THEN WHO?! WHERE IS SHE?!" Ashley shouted while glaring at the crowd.

I nudged Winwin's elbow next to me and signaled them to follow me using my hand gesture but all of them seems to be focused on the drama. I rolled my eyes then sighed defeatedly. I turned to look at Lucas and her girlfriend with a bored expression on my face.

Seriously? Why do all of these people won't get used to this 'Lucas Breaking up with his girlfriend' drama?! I know Lucas is a king of popular in our school and Ashley (his girlfriend) is the queen but its not that kind of a big deal that they're dating! So what?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Xiao Dejun.." Lucas whispered, inaudible to everyone's ear.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But I heard it perfectly
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'WHAT?!!!! WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE HELL?!!?!?!?!' I thought in my head.