Golden years

"Seaport!" Zira hug tackled him tightly. "Hey hey hey watch the bandages." Seaport joked like he could already recognize it was Zira. "Oh seaport we all thought you were dead." Winter said. "Oh I know you you're zira and winter!" Seaport let go of Zira. "And you are..?" He pointed his snout to zipper and he gulped. "Uhhh I'm zipper." "Ah nice to meet you zipper i assume Zira told me all about me." "Yeah she mentioned you a lot." Zipper replied. "So uh what happened after you." Zira said making a signal to where it looked like she sliced her own throat. "Oh uh well after I fell I landed in some trash bags which made me not land on the concrete then I was ambushed by some cats then a linsang saved my butt her name was jade she lives here too by the way." He looked around to see if he could spot her. There she was leaning back against the wall staring at them. "Mhm." She mumbled. "Anyways she brought me here and that's that." Seaport smiled. "Food's done!" A voice called out from the kitchen. "Oooh you guys should meet the kids their so adorable RYE SUNDAY!" Anna hollered. Rye and Sunday both hopped down the stairs excitedly. "I win!" Rye laughed and cheered. "No fair I won!" Sunday protested. They both fell silent. "I won actually." Rye caviled. "No me!" No I did!" "Both of you stop quarreling and come meet our newcomers." Anna said sternly. Rye and Sunday gave each other a quick stare then ran up in front of Anna. "Hello I'm rye the most popular opossum around and the strongest I suggest." Sticking up his chest. "He can't even win against a fly." Sunday whispered chuckling. "I CAN TOO!" He yelled. "Hello there you two I'm Zira and these are my friends zipper and winter." Zipper waved at them and winter smiled. "Nice alright what's for dinner tonight." Anna ran into the kitchen. Zipper looked at Zira and she shrugged. They walked in the kitchen and saw a little opossum setting down food on the table.

The table looked incredible with a bunch of different kinds of food. Zipper couldn't believe such a small creature make all of this. "Oh this is just a bunch of stuff I whipped up." The small opossum grinned. "Oh how wonderful pippy!" Anna sat down by the table. "Oh and meet our new guest Zira,zipper,and winter." Everyone sat down and began eating and talking. Zipper looked the around as he ate some kind of soup. He noticed seaport and Zira talking. He peered to notice the way Zira looked at him. She looked frisky and flirtatious. "Did she love him." Zipper thought to himself. He always looked at winter that way. He turned to her and saw her talking to jade. He sighed will she ever love him the way he did. He munched on a piece of carrot.

A little bit later he was curled up on the floor with covers on him. He couldn't stop thinking about Zorilla's dream with him. He looked around and saw winter sleeping in front of him. He wondered if winter loved him too. He finally was able to rest his head and fall asleep. He soon woke up in the middle of the night to a noise. He stretched and ran up to the middle of the stairs to the window. He spotted something he didn't want to see. It was galora with Weevil on top of her and a opossum with small reading glasses he couldn't decipher . It looks like they were talking about something so zipper put his head to the window to hear. "Do you ever shut up." Galora hissed. "I'm sorry but the brains of this group gotta speak their mind." The opossum said. "Oh hush and listen to galora." Weevil glared. "I don't know if Brisk told me to take a left or right this way." Galora said. That's when zipper couldn't believe it. Brisk knew where zorilla was the whole time and only told galora where he was. "That traitor.." Zipper murmured to himself. "Weed since you're the brains of this group which way do we go." Weevil said. Weed adjusted his glasses then spoke. "I don't know." "Argh at this rate we will never reach zorilla." Galore complained. "Maybe take a left then go right if it's incorrect." Weed said. "Alright whatever." Galora growled and turned to the left and they disappeared into the bushes. Zipper couldn't also believe Weevil was working with galora. This made his heart ache so he tried to lay back down.

The next morning seemed busy but it was only rye,Sunday,and pippy playing happily. He had to warn Zira that galora was close. "Zira i have news." He called out. She walked out of the room seaport came out of. "Hmm?" She yawned. "It's really important." Zipper said. "Go on." Zira muttered. "So I woke up last night cause I couldn't sleep so I saw galora and Weevil with a opossum with glasses." Zipper said. "Oh really?" Zira gasped. "Yep and guess what king brisk is who told them the directions to zorilla I think their on their way and Weevil is working with her so is weed I think that's what it's name is." "No way my father told galora the way he would never." Zira was shocked. "Yeah I heard them and couldn't believe it either." Zipper sighed. "And Weevil...how could he." Zira's sadness started to turn to anger. "We need to hurry cause we are close and we can't let them follow us." Zipper said. "Right winter come on we have to go." Zira shouted. "Awww five more minutes." Winter groaned. "No let's go." Zira went out the door. "I'll come too I over heard what you said and I think you might need me." Seaport said to zipper. "Good we do need you." Seaport,winter,and Zira left the tree and headed on their way to zorilla.