Chapter 10: Kill this love

A/N : Okay here we go...

~~AT THE BEACH

After you arrived you and Baekhyun are sitting down and enjoying the view.

Y/N's POV

With every second that passes through my heart sinks more and more...

Suddenly my thoughts get interrupted by Baekhyun.

"Are you okay y/n? You seem different today. Is everything okay?" he asks me. I swallow hard preparing to answer but before I start talking Baekhyun suddenly cups my cheeks and says:

"You're so adorable. I'm so happy you're mine" he smiles at me and melts my heart 

"B-baek-" he cuts me off again but this time with a sweet kiss. His soft lips meet mine and I forget about everything for a moment. It's just us and none else. Just us in a world where everything is perfect. In a world where we're happy...but once the kiss ends everything crumbles back and reality hits me again.

"You feel better now?" he asks me smiling 

"We should talk Baek" I stutter quietly 

"About what?" he asks suddenly changing his expression 

"Maybe we should ... take some time apart." I tell him and I could literally hear my own heart shatter

"Why are you saying this all of the sudden Y/n?" he asks me

"Everyone's right Baek... you and me, we live in completely different worlds. Our worlds don't even collide. Let's just...think about this carefully." I tell him as a tear runs down my cheek.

He slowly wipes the tear away placing his soft fingers on my cheek and when he stops, he leaves me wanting more of his touch.

" The thing is Y/n...I love you " he says and his voice cracks on the verge of crying. He swallows and tries to continue but I cut him off saying:

"I love you too Baekhyun. You know I do and the fact that you Byun Baekhyun love me means the world to me but trust me it's for the best of us." I tell him as I get up and try to leave. But suddenly he pulls me by my wrist.

"Please don't go y/n" he says 

"I have to Baek. I have to walk away for both of us." I tell him and get out from his tight grip around my arm.

I run as far as I can and when I see a park I fall on my knees. NOTHING will ever hurt me this much. I break down in tears as I start to remember all of our moments together.

Memories.

~~~~~~~~

A/N: ARE YOU OKAY? BCS IM NOT... hope you liked this though..