Chapter 7: Wendy

Once she left the guild, she immediately went towards a cave on the mountains to search for her things, little scared that she would find that dragon there but sighed when she found that the dragon wasn't there, she took out her backpack that did have some clothes and food.

After changing her clothes to a black tank-top that reached above her belly button, black pants, brown boots that reached to her knees, a brown coat, a red bandana and one glove on her left hand.

She decides it was time to go back to the forest where she first appears in this world, once she entered the forest, her left hand started glowing with a light blue color, when she started thinking about the world she comes from, and where Luffy, ...

She decides it was time to go back to the forest where she first appears in this world, once she entered the forest, her left hand started glowing with a light blue color, when she started thinking about the world she comes from, and where Luffy, Ace, and Law are living in.

Once she saw that there was an image on the other side of the portal she went through it and this time she wasn't falling, this time she arrived safely on land, but the minute she touched the land, her left back shoulder began to burn and with great pain she falls to floor, grabbing her shoulder, crying out of pain.

She tried to discover why her shoulder started to burn like that, it wasn't dislocated, and it wasn't the fault of the lacrima implanted on her stomach, so she didn't have any answer to see why it hurts so much until someone told her if there was something there.

Leaving aside for the moment the strange pain she felt, (Y/N) began to smell her surroundings, trying to find any civilization nearby, when she didn't smell any human nearby, she decided to listen to the heartbeats of the animals in this forest.

She decided to follow one of the weakest she found, so she could hunt the animal, because the weaker the animal the easier it is to hunt it, continuing to follow this heartbeat until she found a girl no older than fourteen with blue hair in two buns, dressed in a red t-shirt and a blue skirt, unconscious on the ground

-Well this explains the weak heartbeats that I was hearing- (Y/N) murmured

(Y/N) grabbed the little girl, and started searching for a source of water to throw in the girl, so she could wake up and tell her about the pain on her shoulder and why she was there unconscious.

Once she found a river she laid down the girl, with the help of the shadows she tied up her feets, and did a rope with them and tied up to a tree, then she slowly started putting down the girl's head on the water, once she heard that her heartbeat got stronger and faster, she quickly made the shadows get her out of the water.

The girl immediately started coughing water and cried when she saw (Y/N) looking at her

-Hey kid, why are you crying? I don't have such an ugly face, or do I?- (Y/N) joked trying to make the girl laugh to stop her from crying

The girl shook her head and with a sad smile said -I am just happy-

-Why?- (Y/N) wondered

-For finding you- the girls said and (Y/N) raised her eyebrow in surprise, after drying up her tears, the girls stand up from the ground- I'm Wendy Marvel, a pleasure to meet you-