The Velvet Red Rose

A/N: This will be written in READER'S POV, which means the fanfiction is in first person view. (Right? XD I get confused between the point of views. :b) Anyways, this is a lemon. Anyone under the age of 15, be warned that this fanfiction contains sexual content that may not be suitable for you. Read to your own risk. ALSO, no editing will be done here (as usual). Fix typos as you go through, please. And do not bother pointing them out in the comments, I don't really care. As long as you know what I mean.

        I felt my tense muscles relax in the soothing steamy water, bubbles from the multiple filters in the hot-tub rippling from the surface of the water. I laid my head back into a cushion in which was perfectly placed to comfort both my nape and head. My eyelids heavied, and I embraced myself in the dim bathroom, which was only lit up by red cinnamon candles; their orange flare's casting shadows in which danced on the walls. 

        Bubbles covered my bare form, and my hair was pushed into a bun. This was perfect. For once in a long time I was able to loosen up without either of my sisters screaming into my ear as they usually did when they either claimed of starvation for mac and cheese, or needed a ride to or from a friend's house.

        I could hear the hinges on the door creak as a fist smashed against the wooden door. Sighing, a piece of damp hair blew out of my face and I sat up, covering myself in case Molly used a spoon to unlock the door again. "[First name]! Open up! I need to pee!!" she screamed, continuing her ridiculous amount of slamming and whining.

        I rolled my eyes. I hope she breaks her fist with all the commotion she's making. "Can't you use the bathroom upstairs?" I asked and eyed the bright flame in which swiveled in the air. 

        Molly groaned. "Isis is up there!" she said it as if it was obvious. I gritted my teeth in annoyance.

       There was no way in hell, I was getting out of this bathroom just to let Molly pee. I laid back down, twirling a string of my hair around my index finger and lifting a leg up from the water, my toes covered in bubbles that smelled of cherries. I giggled, wiggling my toes playfully. "Isis!" I shouted, waiting for the middle sibling to acknowledge my calling.

         Finally, Isis responded with an even louder and more irritated shout. "WHAT?!"

        I sighed and sunk into the tub, sliding down the button until the bubbles were set on "low". Taking in a deep breath through my nostrils, and tucked my hair behind my ear and pulled the bubbles back over to float around me. "Let Molly use the bathroom!" I could already tell she was only using it for makeup. Crazy how a sixteen year old thinks shes twenty. I would know. In fact, I did know. I was the mom of the house, and especially had to act more mature than nineteen. 

        Without further shouting, I heard Molly's running footsteps take off upstairs. A smile crept up the corner of my soft pink lips in which were dressed in layers of pink lip gloss. I reached over and out of the tub, opening my phone and playing Beethoven's classic "Moonlight Sonata". My feet tapped to the professional piano playing under the water, and I hummed along with the sweet melody. 

        As my skin began to shrivel from the long time spent bathing in the filled tub, I decided it was time to get out. Draining out the silver tub, I stepped out and reached for a white towel which was lined with golden string. Wrapping it over my bare torso, I spun around and picked up my phone and continued to listen to the music as I took my leave of the bathroom.

        The drain gurgled as it swallowed the last of the bubble-filled pool and I left the bathroom, wet foot prints following me as I went down the hall and upstairs into my bedroom. Closing the door behind me, I put my phone onto the tall four-drawer cedar wardrobe and pulled off the towel.

        Beads of water streamed down my leg, dripping onto the carpeted floor as I pulled on a dark blue and black lingerie. Unlike most girls, I enjoyed feeling sexy when I was alone. It made me feel like I had a reason for my curvy figure that I was constantly complimented on. 

        Taking out a bottle of lotion, I squirted the vanilla scented cream into my palms and rubbed together the substance, running it down my legs slowly and softly, along with my arms, neck, chest, and stomach. I sucked in my gut, the cold lotion making goosebumps crawl up my skin. 

        In the middle of pulling my hair out of it's braid and watching my natural curls fall down into place, the doorbell rang and I was surprised. It was 8:52 pm, usually no one came to visit past seven. I pushed my long arms into the warm sleeves of a short white robe and tied it tightly. 

        I pushed my feet into soft silver slippers and paused the music. Shuffling down the corridor, I turned around to see both Isis and Molly glancing at me from their bedroom in their long night gowns. Despite it being the 21st century, we were a wealthy family and we enjoyed to stay traditional. I shooed them back into their rooms where they, as always, locked their doors as they went back to their present activity. 

        I quietly stepped down the steps and saw the lights off in both living room and dining room. The house was entirely silent. I swallowed, something about opening the front door hadn't felt right. Almost running, I approached the large front door and swung it open as I invited the cold and brisk wind to push against me from outside. My hair blew back, and I squinted.

        Blowing with the wind, I felt something soft lay of my feet and I looked down to see the most perfect rose with every thorn delicately removed. Hesitantly, I picked up the flower and felt each and every petal. It felt like a cloud, and the velvet-feeling almost sent me into a trance. Who could've adopted such a, well, perfect flower?

        Looking up from the flower in which laid in both my hands, there hadn't been a sign of life outside. Just the usual neatly trimmed bushed the followed the marble pathway in which was entirely glossed until it was like a mirror. I bit my tongue and dare to look back down at the rose. 

        Just as I began to fall in love with how the color played with my eyes, the wind grabbed the flower and pulled it back outside. I gasped and watched as it twirled away in mid-air until out of my sight. "No!" I chased after the blowing flower, almost tripping over myself. 

        I ran into the tall black iron gate, the flower landed just outside of the caged-in property. I growled, staring as the flower teased me out of my reach. Although my aunt arranged a strict rule not to leave the home past eight, I felt it deep inside myself to take the rose and put it in the most valuable vase I owned. 

        I laughed at myself, I had gotten so mesmerized of the little flower that I had never though who had left it at my doorstep. Or who could have... Made it past the gates to leave it here...