A Red Memory

A/N: Well, well, well. I am back after 2 years of me saying I'm working on writing and never got to it. I am so sorry for that... BUT, in return, I've whipped up the last chapter you all have been waiting for... >:3 Enjoy!! <3 (Switching POVs!)

EDIT: So I just finished this and everything i wrote below the 12th paragraph was DELETED! So I'm sorry if it seems rushed because I got livid!

     You woke up with a fogged mindset and an aching throat. You couldn't see much other than deep rouge sheets and red candles dimly lighting the room that felt new and unknown to you. Unable to move as you could feel your wrists tightly strapped together and roped above your head, and you ankles in a similar situation, you tried to scream. To no avail, there was a strongly tied cloth in your mouth, keeping you from being audible of your cries. You were oblivious as to your surroundings, other than the fact it was a steamy room with the smell of roses and sweetness as an aura. 

     "You're awake, I thought I may have used a little too much..." You heard a deep, monotone voice quietly whisper into your ear sharply, you could hear him grin. 

     Your eyes felt hot with stinging tears. You could feel that you were still in the lingerie you had equipped last night. Ever so slowly, you felt cold limbs untie the cloth that kept you quiet, and you moved your jaw from relief. "Where the hell am I? I can have you arrested in seconds, you disgusting fuc-"

     A strong hand forced over your lips, and you bit your tongue. His thumb rolled back and forth on your cheek, his palm slowly releasing your mouth. "If you dare scream, your mouth will be silenced. But not with a cloth, this time..." He laughed a little under his breath before running a hand down your collar bone and swirling a finger on your chest. "I admire you, [First Name]. You enjoy to feel like a woman when your alone... I know what you long to feel... Your dreams... Especially, the wet ones..." He cackled, propping your head up with a large pillow.

     You shuddered, your bound hands and feet aching in the tight rope. This man was a psycho! And what did he mean when he said "Used a little too much...". Too much of what? "You were the one who left me those flowers?" 

    "Indeed, my little rose."

    "Don't call me-"

    "I call you as I wish, [First Name]! Stop trying to pretend you aren't enjoying what is happening. I know how relieved you are." You listened to his hot breath roll off your cold and tightening skin. "Molly and Isis are gone, you're tied up with no where to go, but wait... What about those job interviews?" You glared at the direction his voice was coming for. "Well, my little rose, you work for me, tonight. "I assure you you will not be sorry after this." 

     He didn't give you another chance to rebel, his rough hands quickly slid over your lace lingerie and untied the straps and strings, slowly peeling off the apparel as you kept quiet. There was no one to scream for, no one here to help you... But was help really what you wanted? Or was it the throbbing pain of feeling someone giving you the pleasure that he told you in which you've been longing for all this time? Nothing mattered what you wanted or didn't want, because he had you strapped down in just lingerie.  It didn't matter how he got you here, you were already here and it was already happening. The flowers, the pieces were now all put together. And so were you. 

     Slowly he left small kisses down your neck and trailing the softest spots of your shoulder. His lips sucked on your hot skin, and you could feel his big hands grasping at your waist, pulling you up from the sunken mattress. You moaned slightly, but swallowed it down as soon as you heard yourself release the pleasure you felt orally. "Ah, don't  be silent." He talked onto your flesh, his mouth skimming your skin as he rested his face above your breasts teasingly. "I need to know if this is what you want, never would I intend to force myself upon you, [First Name]".

     At first, you wondered why he cared. He already had you tied up in his bed so what was the reason of asking? But being defiant wasn't helping your case, for all you knew this guy could have a stash of weapons waiting for his handling somewhere if you tried or said anything beyond his liking. You bit your bottom lip sheepishly, trying to make out his facial features but you couldn't see the slightest eye glint. "Yes." You had no reason to oblige otherwise. 

     He didn't respond, but his hands were quick to reply. He took your breasts into his palms, handling them gently but roughly rolling your buds between his nimble fingers. You tugged your hands, making the bedposts creak. Although you knew what you were doing was psychotic, his voice was soothing and made you feel safe... The friction between the two of you was narrow and hot as all hell. You arched your back as his right hand wandered down the center of your stomach, lingering at the rim of you lingerie's panties. Before removing his other hand, he gave you a soft peck on the lips and slid himself down swiftly to your abdomen area. He kissed you delicately, making your belly shiver. As his hands continued to massage your hips roughly, a strange squirming sensation trailed down your chest and to your left breast. Taken by surprise, you opened your eyes in concern. How was there- "I hope you love every limb of my body as I love yours, m'lady." He said breathly, twirling his fingers on your thigh and plucking the strap to your stockings. 

   Untieing the bow to your panties, they slowly slid off  and revealed you. Blushing, he kissed the softest spots around your nether region before going in and licking up and down your clit slowly. Moaning, you felt one of his other limbs untie both you hands and legs to free them. You lifted your legs over his shoulders and groaned as he continued to lap your juices up. 

     Before you were able to release, he stopped and grinned. Laying himself above you, you felt his member enter your entry and slowly thrust into you. You bit his shoulder and clawed his muscular back as he kissed your neck roughly, grunting into your skin. Pounding into you faster, you felt yourself build up inside. "Mmm," You moaned, rolling yourself back and forth and you curved you back to close any space between the two of you. 

    As the he rocked into you, you felt a breakaway inside you and you screamed in pleasure. Going in deeper as the two of you finished, you kissed in a mess of heat, love, and sex. "I-I love you..." It felt weird to say to someone you've never seen, but it felt like the right thing to say.

     "I love you too, my little rose."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 20, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Candles and Roses (Sexual Offenderman x Reader) LEMONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें