part 17 dandiya special .....

Start from the beginning

Manik takes his phone and is busy with it......Nandu is pissed of so she takes the phone......

Nandu : is this stupid phone that important than me .....

Manik: is this stupid dandiya more important than ur health ......

Nandu : I'm fine mani......She keeps a sad pout .....

He just takes the phone and leaves from there .......Nani comes and sits beside her.....The other side dadi sits ......

She holds dadi hand and puts her head on nani shoulder .......

Manik who is looking at phone bumps with raj.....

Manik: sorry dad .....

Raj : what's wrong my boy .....Still angry on nandu .......

Manik: stubborn Lilliput .....

Raj : same like you ......Stubborn monster ......

Manik : dad .......

Raj laughs .....And shows her ....who is sleeping on nani shoulder .....manik is just staring at her.......She loves you my boy....U don't need to wait to express ......Feeling to get rejected .....She loves you more than you love her but not able to say bcoz of your love for dream girl......Never let her cry .....Her happiness is you ....You made her dull......Bcoz we only show our vulnerability and pain to some special people who can hold us .....She felt you are that person.....So protect her. .....Love her ......Be with her bcoz you are the happiest when you are around her ........So go talk to her .....You just can't see her like that. ..So don't try ......

Manik hugs his dad .......But both raj manik are smacked on head .......Family hug without me.......They both hug neo tightly .....

Shrusthi comes there ......manik bhai .......Vo ....Sorry I will come later .....

Raj : Shrusthi beta come here ......

Shrusthi moves forward.....You call manik bhai na .....Come join us. ......

All four hug and then hear a voice ......

They turn back to see rohit with dhol in neck ........He shouts ......

Oh hellooooooooo.......

Then rohit starts moving towards swetha .....Who is ignoring him......By playing dhol.....

Bhamariya... bhammariya...

Manik joins him singing and dancing ..........As he is pushed by shrusthi......

Chama cham naach aajhe
Dhama dham dhol baaje
Non-stop halla machega
Oye naacho saare..

Rohit sings .....Giving dhol to manik.....

Papapapa peepani pe
Aaja naya step seekhe
Non-stop halla machega
Oye naacho saare..

Rohit sings .....Hugging abeer and alok.....And dances with them......manish rishi raj also joins them......

Apni famous hai raat waali yaariyan
Jaane saare jahaan aa...

Then manik moves towards nandu and sings this ......Dragging his friends with them......

Pethal purma sunle o choriya
Jhoome nagariya jab jab ye ghoome..
Kamariya re thaari kamariya
Kamariya re thaari kamariya (x2)

Abeer sings teasing priya .....And nanu follows nani ......

Ahaa!
Shu waat che!
Kadak!
Ae chala ve rap pakad ne!