Chapter 23

You get to school a little early. You get to your desk and you see a little note on it. You pick it up and open it.

Go to the girl's locker room after school or else...

You throw the note in the trash can. You are trying to figure out who gave you the note. You go back to your desk. Daisy comes in and sits next to you.

"Hey (f/n)!" Daisy says.

"Hey Daisy!" you say like nothing happened.

"How was your trip?" she asks.

"It was fun," you say.

"You also got a tan!" Daisy says poking your arm.

"Yeah I was out in the sun all day while we were there," you say.

"Did you get anything?" she asks.

"Yeah I got a new swim suit," you say. Zola comes in and takes the seat in front of you.

"Hey (f/n)!" Zola says.

"Hey Zola!" you say.

"How was your trip?" Zola says.

"It was fun!" you say again.

"You even got a tan!" Zola says poking your arm.

"That's what I said!" Daisy says.

"Really?!" Zola says laughing.

"We are so alike!" Daisy says. Daisy and Zola talk some more before she has to move.

"Welcome back everyone!" Ama-chan says while walking in the class room. The announcements starts. You don't listen to the announcements again. After the announcements are over Ama-chan passes out a paper.

"Here," Zola says passing the paper to you. You take one and pass it back.

"This is a pop quiz!" Ama-chan says. You look at the paper and see that it has ten questions. You know all of them.

After school...

You decide to go to the girls locker room, but of anyone plans to hurt you, you have a plan. You walk into the locker room with your hand in you pocket.

"Hello?" you say looking around the room. Three girls come out of the stalls. One of them is Nia.

"So you came," Nia says putting her hand in her hip.

"Yeah," you say grabbing the thing in your pocket.

"You know what we are going to do right?" Nia says. The other two girls come closer. When they get close enough you throw your pocket sand and run out of the locker room. You run all the to the main office.

"(F/n) what's wrong?" Nagisa says running up to you.

"Nothing why?" you say.

"I saw you run out of the girl's locker room and then I heard a scream," Nagisa says. You were not sure if you should answer. Behind Nagisa the three girls are running toward you.

"Sorry Nagisa I have to go!" you say turning to run. You run the opposite way you would go if you were going home. You didn't want then knowing where you lives and messing with your family. The clouds got darker as you went further. Not long after it started to rain. The rain got worse and worse. You run into a little shop.

"Welcome!" the cashier says. You walk threw all the aisles to see if they had any umbrellas.

"Looking for anything?" an employe says.

"Um... Yes I am looking for an umbrella," you say.

"They are in the next aisle over," the employe says pointing your your left.