Chapter 13

"It is cold now?" Makoto asks.

"No not really." you say. You splash at Makoto and you start to laugh.

"It is on!" Makoto says splashing back. You guys had a splash fight. You both stopped when you got tired. Your stomach makes some nosies.

"Makoto can we eat I am hungry." you say.

"Sure (f/n)!" Makoto says heading back and you following him. Makoto got his bag and pulled out some food. He had a small cake and (favorite food) he also pulls out two plates and some forks.

"Looks yummy!" you say. Makoto hands you a plate. You first eat (favorite food) and then a small piece of cake. "I am stuffed!" you say after you finish. Makoto laughs a little.

"Do you want to go swimming again?" Makoto asks picking up the plates and putting them away.

"Sure!" you say getting up. You both run back to the water.

"So what do you want to play?" Makoto asks.

"How about Marco Polo?" you say.

"Okay (f/n)! You are it close your eyes!" Makoto says. You close your eyes.

"Marco?" you say.

"Polo!" you hear Makoto say to your right. You jump to your right, but you didn't get him.

"Marco?" you say.

"Polo!" you hear Makoto say to your left. You jump to your left, but you didn't get him again.

"Macro?" you say.

"Polo!" Makoto says from behind you. You turn and jump and you miss again. Something grabs you from behind. You scream and open your eyes. "I got you!" Makoto says. You look up and see that Makoto is look at you. You blush a little.

"That is not how you play the game." you say moving his hands away from you.

"But you were having trouble catching me." Makoto says.

"So? I would of eventually get you." you say.

"Yeah, but that would take awhile." Makoto says.

"It is your turn." you say taking a couple steps back. Makoto closes his eyes.

"Marco?" Makoto says.

"Polo!" you say moving to your left. He misses.

"Marco?" Makoto says.

"Polo!" you say moving to your left again.

"Marco?" Makoto says. You get behind him.

"Polo!" you yell. Makoto screams. You start to laugh.

"Don't scare me like that." Makoto says turning to you.

"Sorry." you say still laughing.

"Can we play a different game?" Makoto says.

"Sure I guess." you say.

"Okay... How about volleyball?" Makoto says.

"You brought a volleyball! Yeah we should play that." you say in excitement. You did play volleyball for one year at one of your old schools and you were good at it.

Makoto grabs the volley ball and you two go to one of the empty volleyball nets.

"Ready?" Makoto yells.

"Yeah!" you yell. Makoto serves first. The ball flys over the net. The hit the ball and it goes over. Makoto doesn't hit it back.

"One point for me." you say. Makoto rolls the ball over to you.

"Your turn." Makoto says. You serve the ball and the ball goes over the net. Makoto doesn't hit the volleyball back.

"Have you even played before?" you say as he rolls the ball to you.

"I have, but it is harder to run in the sand." Makoto says. You see that people are coming to watch. You serve the ball again. This time Makoto hits the ball. You spike the ball back and you get another point.

"Do you want me to go easy on you?" you say. Makoto rolls the ball back.

"No. I want a fair game." Makoto say.

"Okay then." you say while you serve. Makoto hits the ball back and you do the same. Some one whistles from your right, you turn your head to see who it was. You miss the ball.

"What wrong (f/n)?" Makoto says picking up the ball. You look back at Makoto.

"Nothing." you say getting onto position. Makoto serves the ball. You hit it back and Makoto hits it back as well. This time a group of guys whistles from your right. You miss and turn to your right. Makoto hears the guys this time.

"Hey leave her alone! We are trying to play volleyball in peace!" Makoto yells to the guys who whistled.

"No! That girl is way to hot for you! I bet you guys aren't even dating!" one of them yell back. The rest of his friends start to laugh. You look at Makoto and see that he is very mad.

"Shut up!" Makoto yells.

"I told you they weren't dating!" one of them say. They all start to laugh harder.

"No you guys are wrong! We are dating and you guys are to ugly for me!" you yell back. You start to blush. The group of guys stop laughing.

'Did I just say we are dating?!?'

"(F/n) are you serious?" Makoto says. You turn to look at him and see that he is also blushing.

"Yes I do like you." you say.

"I like you too!" Makoto says with a big smile. The crowd 'awws'.

"What is happening?" a lifeguard yells running up to you guys.

"Those guys won't leave my girlfriend alone." Makoto says. You blush a little harder.

'He called me his girlfriend.'

"You al know the beach rules!" the lifeguard yells. The group of guys run off. The lifeguard chases them.

"(F/n) it is getting dark do you want to head back home?" Makoto says.

"No not yet." you say.

"I thought you would say that." Makoto says. You pack up your things and Makoto takes you over to a Haru's house.

"Why are here?" you ask.

"Well... I kinda planed this." Makoto says.

"So that is why I saw Haru this morning!" you say.

"You did! I thought Haru was joking. I will have to say sorry to him." Makoto says while knocking on the door.

"Who is it?!" a voice from the other side of the says.

"Oh and also the team is here and they were planing for me to ask you out at Haru's house." Makoto whispers to you. "It is Makoto and (f/n)!" Makoto says. The door opens.

"Welcome!" Kou says.