Chapter 21

A few days later...

"We are going on a deserted island!"Nagsia sings over and over.

"Nagisa can you please be quite?" Rei says putting his hand on his forehead. You laugh a little.

"(F/n) what are you going to do while the four of us swim?" Nagisa asks you.

"I am not sure... Maybe I will read," you say.

"I have this beautiful book about penguins (f/n)! You can read it if you want to," Rei says pulling out the book.

"Okay," you say reaching for the book. Nagisa gets it before you can.

"Wow Rei-chan! I didn't know that!" Nagisa says flipping threw the pages.

"Nagisa I was giving that to (f/n)!" Rei says grabbing the book from Nagisa.

"It is okay Rei, he can read it until tomorrow," you say smiling.

"Thanks (f/n)-chan!" Nagisa says bringing the book closer to his face.

"Rei-chan this book smells like you." Nagisa says looking at Rei.

"Why were you smelling the book!" Rei yells. His face gets a little red.

"I was just seeing of it smelt like you," Nagsia says.

"Guys we are here!" Makoto yells to us. Makoto brought you to a boat. Coach is on the boat. You all get on the boat.

Time skip...

"I am getting sea sick," you say putting your hand over your mouth.

"(F/n) it is going to be alright. Look! I can see the islands!" Makoto says patting your back.

"(F/n) I got you something to make you feel better!" Nagisa says running over. He is hold two bags.

"What are these for?" you ask looking in one of them. There is nothing on the bag.

"You know... Just in cause you have to throw up," Nagisa says quietly. You feel something coming up your throat. You run off to the side of the boat.

"(F/n) are you alright!?" Makoto says running over. He holds your hair and rubs your back.

"(F/n) you forgot your bags!" Nagisa says running over.

"I don't think those will help her now," Makoto says putting your hair behind your ears. "Nagisa can you get (f/n) some tissues?" Nagisa runs off and brings back tissues.

"Thank you Nagisa," you say wiping your mouth.

Time skip...

Ama-chan and Kou take you guys to a hotel.

"This is where we will be staying. Sorry (f/n) you will have to camp on the beach with the guys. We wouldn't want you staying by yourself in a room so," Kou says.

"What?!" the boys say.

"What?" Kou says.

"I thought you two were also camping on the beach!" Nagisa says.

"No we said that the team would be not us," Kou says.

"We better get our keys," Ama-chan says. Kou and Ama-chan walk off. When they come back they take you where you will be camping.

"Okay this is where you will be camping!" Kou says. Is it on the beach and there are no other tents around.

"Beautiful!" Rei says.

"Before you guys can play in the water you have to put up the tents," Kou says. The guys get to work. You play in the sand making sure your broken arm doesn't get to dirty.

"We are done!" Makoto says. All three tents are up.

"Good job guys!" you say getting up.

"Who is sleeping with who?" Nagisa says. Everyone looks at each other. "How about we draw straws!" Nagisa says going threw a bag.

"I guess we can do that," Makoto says. Nagisa gets back up with five straws.

"Okay everyone pick one!" Nagisa says. The guys all get one straw. "(f/n) you also need to get one," Nagisa says. You pick the shortest straw.

"Okay if you have the longest one then you sleep with the shortest!" Nagisa says. You look at the other straws and see that Makoto has the longest. "(f/n) and Makoto are sharing a tent!" Nagisa says.

"Wait Nagisa I don't think we should do that," Makoto says.

"Why Mako-chan? Don't you love (f/n)?" Nagisa questions. Makoto's face gets red.

"Of course!.. I love (f/n) it is just that we might get in trouble!" Makoto says waving his hands in front of him.

"To bad. You picked the longest and she picked the shortest!" Nagisa says.

"Now Rei and Haru get to share a tent and I get one all to myself!" Nagisa says. You set your stuff up in your tent.

Time skip to dinner...

"(F/n) looks like you are getting a tan," Ama-chan says.

"Really?" you say looking at your arm.

"Yeah what have you been doing?" she asks.

"I was just reading a book about penguins," you say. Ama-chan nods.

"Did you guys figure out who's sharing a tent?" Ama-chan says.

"Yeah," you say.

"I will take the dishes away," Haru says picking them up and walking away.

"You guys should be going to bed if you want to be ready for tomorrow," Kou says. You head to your tents. You get into your blankets and try to sleep.

"(F/n) are you still awake?" Makoto says quietly.

"Yeah," you say rolling over to face him.

"Are you also having trouble sleeping?" he asks you. You nod. "I didn't expect us to be sleeping in the same tent."

"Yeah I thought I would be getting my own tent," you say. Makoto laughs a little.

"But a least you are sleeping in the same tent as me," Makoto says.

"I guess," you say fixing your pillow. A strong wind blows against your tent causing it to shake. You feel the breeze.

"(F/n) are you cold?" Makoto says sitting up.

"A little," you say. Makoto comes over to your side and lays down. You feel him breathing. He wraps his arms around you. You face starts to heat up. "This is just like that one time you were babysitting Rin and Ran," Makoto says.

"Oh yeah. We sleep on your couch and woke up in your bed," you say putting your forehead on his chest. "How did I end up on your bed?"

"I picked you up," Makoto says sniffing your hair.

"Was I heavy?" you ask.

"No."

"Makoto I am tired I am going to go to sleep," you say yawning.

"Good night (f/n)," Makoto says kissing your forehead. You close your eyes and fall asleep.