Chapter 20

wow didn't think id make it this far on this story.

Ayas pov

it had been nearly 8 months since I had last seen the man. he faded from memory.So I had forgotten the real danger.

I wanted to report what I had seen. But norman wouldnt let me he said that I was just hallucinating and I had bad heat stroke.

Not much really happened. well besides the fact that deidre and Damien were now .They had been for about a month now.It made me  happy seeing her so ....in love.

"norman look at me " I moaned waddeling down the stairs in my purple sundress.

Norman looked up from his paperwork at the table and smiled at me.

"yeah babe?"

" why didn't you tell me I look fat."

" because you don't look fat you look pregnant.And sexy as hell c'mere"

I walked over to him ,and sat on his,lap.

"look at me... I look like a big purple hippo ."

"no you do not "he said rubbing his hands over my stomach lovingly.

"uh yeah I do "

Norman brought his lips to my swollen stomach,and kissed it lightly. making me giggle.

" hey there little man , its your daddy and I love you very very much" he cooed

" Norman ... what makes you think its a boy"

" cause I do."

" well we won't know until the baby is born"

norman smiled at me .I got off his lap and kissed his lips before leaving him to his work.

"hey babe I have to go to work in like 20 mins will you be fine alone"

"yeah acctully I was going to go shopping .so I'll see you after work" I kissed him again and grabbed my money.After that I headed to the shopping district.

__________

A couple hours later.

my back was killing me.And my stomach began to hurt .I was walking to the transportation tubes when I saw a familiar face.

"aya?"

"jeremy?.....nope" I immidiatly turned on my heal and began to walk the other way .

"no wait can we talk"?

"what no!! You almost ruined mine and normans relationship so.... No "

"im sorry I  -"he grabbed my arm lightly and I jerked around

"what ...what  can you possibly want!"

He was silent as he stared down at my feet mortified.

" I mean do you make it a habit to get in the middle of peoples relationships and ruin them!" I screamed

while I stood there screaming with about 8 different shopping bags on each arm I didn't even notice my water break.

"aya your water"

I looked down and gasped.

I scurried towards the transportation tubes ,but the line was to long .

"shit" I mumbled.My abdomen hurt as I doubled over in pain.

"HEY EVERYBODY MOVE THIS WOMEN IS IN LABOR" I turned and saw jeremy pushing people aside ,clearing a path.

before I could thank him he grabbed my arms and led me towards a tube pushing me in and punching in the code for the hospital.

I grit my teeth together .soon I arrived.Seconds later jeremy came out and lead me towards the tall white building.

"Im sorry,i wanted what you and your husband had. I guess I thought you could give it to me.But I was foolish. I almost ruined a good relationship."

I grasped his hand and squeezed hard.He shrieked like a girl.

"argggggghhh it hurts" I screamed

" that's okay just squeeze my hand."He said in a high squeaky voice.

I manage to smile slightly as I was brought into the building. Officials vanced on me that moment brought me to a white room.

I was stripped down and put onto a stiff white table. Where the doctor started to check me up.

"yep you're in labor. ....

"THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS" I shouted

the doctor ignored me "Any minute now and you will be ready to have this baby"

" what no I need norman" I cried.

" I'm sorry ma'am but we can't wait"

"YES WE CAN GOD DAMN IT I WILL HOLD THE BABY IN UNTIL HE GETS HERE"

The door was flug open and norman rushed it.Wearing a white coat .

"aya"he breathed out grabbing my hand.

I smiled faintly .

"are you ready to become a dad"

his eyes teared up.

"more than anything in the world."