Chapter 13

Ayas Pov

I sat next to Jeremy .Evelyn and mike sat across from us .It was a little awkward at first but ,soon we warmed

up and easily fell into conversation .

I blushed quite a bit when Jeremy complemented my looks ,and flirted with me . He kept giving me sideways glances and small lopsided smirks that were adorable .

Soon lunch came to an end .I hugged Evelyn and mike .

"Jeremy why don't you walk aya home,I don't want anything to happen to her" Evelyn said .Here's the thing about Evelyn .She was wicked paranoid about everything .i

"Listen that's not necessary " i said smiling at Evelyn .

"No she's right you can never be to carful" Jeremy said smiling at me .

I nodded slightly and we began to walk back to the transportation tubes .

Soon we were on the road ,walking to my house .

We talked and laughed .Soon I was on my porch .I stood looking at him and he looked at me .

Suddenly his salmon lips were against my pink ones .I kissed back but then pulled away shocked .

"I ....huh "

He smiled at me and then walked away leaving me flabbergasted on the porch .

I was in such a daze that , I didn't notice the door fly open .

I turned and saw Norman standing there .Hurt flashed across his eyes but it was quickly replaced with anger ,as he pulled me into the house slamming the door behind us .

Normans Pov

I has just found a job ,and I was cooking some lunch for myself when I heard laughing .I glanced out the window and saw aya walking with that guy . I felt jealousy burn in the pit of my stomach .

I noticed her blush about something as he led her the the porch

I was about to turn around and go back to my cooking when I saw him kissing her .And she kissed back !

I felt like someone had stabbed me in the heart .I threw the pots into the sink and shut off the stove before opening the door .I grabbed her and pulled her inside.

She looked shocked and confused .I glanced down at her kiss swollen lips and felt my rage grow .Her lips should never look like that unless I had something to do with it !

And the thought of his hands on he drove me insane .

When I saw that little dumbfuck again I was going to ring his skinny neck..

-------

Mad Norman is a sexy Norman ;)