Chapter 17

Ayas pov

Things basically stayed in a schedule ,nothing really changed .Well besides the fact that Deirdre and Damien got along really well .

It had been a few weeks since that night at the doc .I started to feel different .

Sometimes I would sneak out onto the porch and look up at earth .

Emptiness ....That's what I felt looking up at my old planet .

Being forced into a new life can change a person.Ruin them .Not just physically but I mean mentally .I guess I was alright though .

I felt another wave of sickness pass over me and I darted into the house and towards the downstairs bathroom .

I emptied my stomach into the toilet boil and flushed before brushing my teeth .

I must of been sick or something .

I walked into the kitchen and got myself a glass of ice water while i absentmindedly looked at the calendar .

That's when I spit my water out everywhere and fumbled with glass dumping the rest of the water and ice cubs on the floor and Norman's oversized t-shirt I has been wearing.

I had missed my period by a couple weeks.

"How the fuck....what the fuckin....holy fuckin ....ughhhhh" I set the glass on the counter and ran my hands threw my hair .

What would Norman think ..oh god .I ran back into the bathroom and dry heaved .

When I felt like I could move again without puking ,I slowly made my way into the living room and i laid on the couch .

-The next morning -

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder shaking me awake and I flailed around in shock .

"Hey ....hey easy babe it's just me "

I rubbed my tired eyes and looked up at Norman's deep blue ones.

"Why are you on the couch ?"

"I.......i....Was to lazy to walk back up the stairs "

He gave me a sarcastic look and kissed my forehead.

"I'll be back at noon "he said grabbing his coat

"Ok and Norman?"

"Yeah?"

"Me and Deirdre volunteered at the daycare today so all of the kids are going to be here "

"Ok .love you "

"I love you too "I said laying back down .

Once I was sure Norman was gone I jumped up off of the couch and grabbed the small glass panel resembling a phone.

I glanced at the clock and saw it was 5:00 In the morning .

I pressed a few buttons and soon I saw Deirdre's sleepy face looking at me with tired eyes .

"Why are you calling "

"Good morning to you " I said weakly

"I need to tell you something when can you come over "

"I'm not sure maybe in -

That when I broke down in tears .Sobbing into my hand .

I heard the video call end and I dropped clear tablet thing in the couch .A few minutes later I heard the door open and a disheveled Deirdre ran in .Hair flying wildly with no shoes on .

"What's wrong "

I regained my composure and looked at her

"I'm pregnant "

She smiled and sat down next to me

"Why are you crying "

"What if he doesn't want our child ? what if he doesn't want me ?"

"I guarantee he will ,he loves you"

Deirdre wrapped me Into a hug and we sat on the couch the rest of the morning .

- later that afternoon "

Norman and Damien were helping with the kids as well and I literally could see his eye twitch .We had like twenty kids here and we were currently making lunch .

"God this is not what I wanted " Norman snapped

"What "? I asked

" A house full of little people running around everywhere''

Deirdre when wide eyed and I pulled back instantly .Feeling like I had been slapped across the face .I exited the house quickly and ran around the corner ,throwing up .

I heard someone approaching and I saw Deirdre looking at me with sad eyes .

"He's just overwhelmed "

"You heard him , he doesn't want kids running around " I breathed out .Tears running down my face .

"That doesn't mean he dosent want them"

"Didn't you hear him ,he all but screamed it "

"Well there is only one thing left to do ...tell him ,and if he's a dick ill open a can of WHOOP-ASS " she yelled kicking her leg around in the air.

I laughed for a moment ,glad to have a distraction from the pit in my stomach.