Chapter 14

Warning sex scene if you don't want to read only read to the dotted line .

Ayas Pov

Norman was glaring at me ,I looked at the floor ,like a child under a parents critical gaze .

"Why" he said quietly

"I didn't kiss him ! he kissed me .I was surprised and pulled back "

" That's not what it looked like "! he said raising his voice

"Well that's what happened !" I said yelling back

"why'd you pull back ,were you worried that I would find out !?"

"BECAUSE HE'S NOT YOU !!"

This seemed to shut him up .

Well looks like the truth is coming out I thought .

"I will admit he flirted with me ,and yeah I kissed him back but I pulled away because I felt nothing ! When I kiss you I literally feel like my life isn't so fucked up and I forget everything !It's like fireworks .And Jeremy couldn't compare to you so that's why I pulled back !"

I screamed .

.......................

He was silent .Then he opened his mouth but closed it again .

Suddenly his lips were on mine .He backed me up into the table .All the anger and emotion showing in his hungry kiss full of desire .

I threaded my fingers in his hair and wrapped my legs around his waist .Trying to pull him closer .

He pulled me off the table and carried me up the stairs and to the bedroom .Barely breaking the kiss.

I pulled my dress over my head leaving me in a pair of black lacy underwear .His eyes scanned my body .

"You are so beautiful "he said kissing the skin on my neck .

I moaned .

Norman pulled off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers ;)

After a few minuets of moans and heated kisses we were both naked .

He hovered over me ,positioning himself between my legs .

"Are you sure ?"he asked

I nodded and brought his lips to mine as he thrusted into me .

We both moaned and panted each others names .

Soon I felt my climax coming .

Norman thrusted faster as we climaxed together .He collapsed on top of me .

We both breathed heavily as we took in what had happened .

Norman raised his head and pressed a kiss to my lips before laying back down .His head rested against my naked chest .

I pulled the blanket up over us both ,and ran my hand threw his hair .

"I love you "he whispered

I froze and looked at the top of his head .

"I....I love you too Norman "I admitted sleepily as we both fell into a deep sleep.Completely forgetting about the Amorce test in an hour .