The Meeting - Full Chapter #10

Начните с самого начала

"As for all of you." He cleared his throat. "Skyler. Zara. Eliza. Taylor. And Hailey. Kingdom Come."

"It was because Skyler posting the song on SoundCloud, wasn't it? I told her just to post it on the official SM YouTube." Taylor said as we all started talking at the same time.

"I told you it didn't matter!"

"Then why are we up in here!"

"Yelling at each other isn't going to solve anything."

"This is going to get us banned for life."

"Why am I the only normal one here?"

"Ladies!" Soo-man yelled out, causing us to remain quiet. "That's not what I wanted to talk about."

"Are we banned or not?" Eliza asked as we groaned. "I need answers!"

"No. This is more of an invitation." He said as we stared at him. "Let's make Miranda official."

"What do you mean by that?" Zara asked.

"I have an idea I want to pitch to you all." He sat down in a chair and cleared his throat. "I want to create a twelve member girl group. The name of the group will be Undefined."

"Cool." Hailey said with a small smile. "What's the overall concept of the group?"

"There isn't an overall concept. I want to create a group that can pull off any concept. And I think you five would suit it." He smiled as we all gasped. "I want you five to be in the group but also be a subgroup."

"MY CHILDHOOD DREAM!" Zara yelled out as the others began to cheer. I was completely confused about the entire thing. "Skyler, isn't this great? We're finally going to live our dream!"

"That means I would have to leave EXO?" I am truly honored to have this opportunity, but I didn't want to leave my boys. We are literally a family. How would they feel?

"I can see that this is an issue for you. How about you think it over for a month and meet the other girls we are considering for the group. Then we'll meet back and get the final decision." Soo-man said as he placed his hand over mine.

"I don't want to hurt my boys." I said with a sigh. This was all too much. I debuted months ago just to leave the group and debut in another.

"I know you care about the boys. But this opportunity would give you a major boost."

"If she joins Undefined, she'll be forced to leave EXO?" Hailey asked as Soo-man shrugged. "What do you mean you don't know?"

"Because I don't know, Miss Hailey. But I want Skyler to talk it over with her members and see if they will agree."

"You already know that they're going to object to it before she'll get to explain it." Zara said as she wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Let's go and talk about it with them."

*

"No! Are you crazy?" Chanyeol said as he looked at us in disbelief. We're all sitting down in the main room of my house. "Skyler?"

"I didn't give an answer right away. The first thing that spilled from my mouth was EXO." I sighed as I felt Demitrius play with my fingers.