allkpop.com #7

EXO's Tove and Friends Release "Kingdom Come"

EXO's Tove and her friends just released a new song through Tove's official Soundcloud account (@skylersharbour)

EXO's Tove and her friends just released a new song through Tove's official Soundcloud account (@skylersharbour). The name of the song is called "Kingdom Come" and it features Tove, her three best friends Zara, Taylor and Eliza, and her younger sister Hailey.

She also sent out a message via Twitter (@dovetovelove).

"Go check out "Kingdom Come" featuring all my favourite people in the entire world! 💜 xoxo"

It is also said that Tove had no input on the production of the song except vocals. The song was produced by Zara and Hailey, and Hailey has all full credits for the lyrics.

Tell us what you think about "Kingdom Come" in the comments down below!

usera: HOLY SHIT MIRANDA AND HAILEY IS THE BEST THING EVER 🔥😮😍🙌🏾

userb: HAILEY'S VOICE IS SO AMAZING OMFG 😭🙌🏼

userc: Why isn't Hailey an artist or a songwriter under SM?? w

userd: Wasn't she supposed to audition for SM a long time ago??

usere: @userd yeah but then she got caught up in that SHINee scandal with Minho and Hoseok from BTS.

userf: It would be better if that whore wasn't singing with them

userg: @userf It sounds perfect the way it is. All love to Hailey and Miranda 💕

userh: I NEED A LIVE PERFORMANCE AND AN ENGLISH VERSION PLEASE

useri: fOR THE LOVE OF JISOOS CHRIST PLEASE RELEASE THIS IN ENGLISH 🙏🏾

userj: HOW. DO. THEY. HARMONIZE. SO. FUCKING. GOOD?? 😩😍😭

userk: If EXO goes on tour, those girls need to perform this.

userl: I'm ready for a Miranda album and Hailey should be in the group with y'all 👌🏾

userm: I really wish Hailey was signed to SM she deserves it