That Night - Full Chapter #3 Part 2

Skyler

"Do I need to call you back later so that you can rest?"

"No... Give me a second." Yixing sat up on the bed and stretched his arms out. He released a loud yawn and rubbed his head. "I've been meaning to talk to you anyway. But I've been avoiding it for quite some time now."

"About what?"

"New Years Eve." I stared at him for a second before my face became confused.

"Hold on." I picked up my phone and went to my room since Jongin and Minseok were on the couch eating all my food and watching TV.

"What are you talking about Yixing?" I said as I entered my room and closed the door.

"You might want to sit down for this. It's a long story." I sighed and sat down at my desk. "Okay. So here's what happened.."

Yixing

"I went through Seoul the night before but stayed for New Years since I wasn't leaving until the next day or so. And I went out to a club and started drinking."

"I don't understand. What does this have to do with me Yix?"

"Wait until I get there. I'm not that far from it."

"Okay." She sighed as she leaned back in her chair. "Continue."

"As I was drinking more, we began to send messages to each other."

"We send each other messages everyday."

"I know. But they were more..you know..intimate." I lightly blushed as I looked away from the screen.

"I did? Hold on." She went on pause as I sighed and put my head in my hands.

5.

4.

3.

2.

And 1.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God." I heard her say. "Yixing, look at me now." I lifted my head up as I looked at her. Her hands were in her hair as she looked like she'd seen a ghost. I was just as scared as her when I read the messages. "Did I really send that to you?"

"Yes you did."

"We're you the one that- So that means-"

"Yes Skyler. I was your New Years hook up." I said as  she groaned. "Do you want to know how it happened?"

"Yes. That's the only part I don't remember."

"We kept sending each other messages talking about how lonely we both were and our past relationships. Then you sent me your address and told me to come over whenever everyone went to sleep. When I got there, we hung out in your room and tried to watch TV, but that didn't happen. And I think you know what happened after that."

"So we hooked up, but we were drunk?"

"Yes. I did tell you that we didn't have to do it. You said that it was okay and gave me your full consent. But I still feel bad."

"Did I force you to-"

"I mean, we were both drunk. So our emotions got the best of us. I really wanted to stop but-"

"Oh my God. Oh my God." She repeated as she started to walk around the room. "Yixing I'm so sorry."

"Yeah, me too. This guilt has been eating me alive and I needed to tell you."

"It's not all the way your fault. Half of your guilt is mine. You shouldn't be feeling this way. I'm sorry Yixing."

"Um...Did I use a condom by any chance?"

"You did. There was a broken condom wrapper on my floor when I woke up."

"Okay." I released a breath that I didn't know I held in. "But in all seriousness, I need to tell you something else."

"Yixing, I love you, but I don't think I can take anything else for today."

"No! It's something good, I promise." I said as she stared at me through the phone.

"Okay. What is it?"

"I'm starting to like someone."

"Yixing! That's great! Whoever she is, she's a lucky girl." She beamed into the phone as I started to blush. "Yixing has a crush! Yixing has a crush!"

"Skyler stop!"

"No! So tell me: Is she Korean? Chinese? Japanese?"

"No, she's not."

"A foreigner? How interesting! Tell me more! This is crazy dude!"

"Um.. I'm going to try to get some sleep now. So I will talk to you later." I mumbled out quickly.

"Of course. See you later Yix! And you better rest!" She said demandingly.

"I will. Bye Sky!" I said before she hung up. I groaned and locked my phone. "You idiot, why didn't you say that it was her?"

I received a message on my phone from an old friend of mine once I had the courage to look at my phone.

unknown number: did you tell her yet?
me: I was so close then I chickened out
unknown number: damn Yixing
unknown number: I'm sorry bro 😕 you'll get enough courage to tell her one day
me: I hope so
unknown number: don't beat yourself up about it
unknown number: try to get some rest
me: I'll try

I pressed my home button twice as a picture of the both of us popped up. "Skyler is going to drive me insane soon." I locked the phone again and fell asleep.