Almost Blue - Chapter 27

Depuis le début

He was wearing a plain beige jacket, by the look of it, it seemed expensive. Long black pants and a ring over his left hand. That's what caught his attention, only few people he met had that ring. He was a good looking man, maybe in his thirties, who knows.

The song changed, it was now My Funny Valentine and Shoto found himself clapping his hands by how good they were. He lit up a cigarettes, letting the smoke fill his lungs and then the air.

The man coughed.

"So..." Shoto started "I don't think you are here because you want to fuck me, am I right?" He said, his tone dominant and proud. A bit of irony lacing his lips.

"Well, that would be pleasurable but I'm not here for this"

"As I thought" Mr. R said. "What do you want?" He asked bluntly.

" I am here to talk with Mr. Todoroki, not whit you, whoever you are" he answered, Mr. R. was getting up but Shoto blocked him.

"There is no time to talk stupid. He is with me."

"Well then... I have something to say that might help you"
Shoto grinned, this was getting interesting. He took his hand and touched the ring.

"Nice ring here, how much did you pay for it?"
The man retracted his hand immediately.

"Or should I say, how many people did you kill to get into the Black Moon?" The name resonated into the room as the band stopped playing their song. Silence soon followed by.

"How did you know?" The man asked, visibly anxious to be found out.

"Let's say..." Shoto started, taking out his pocket knife and not so kindly tracing his neck with it.
"I have never been friend with them... But you are different, right?"
The man nodded, sweating.

The bartender noticed and let the other single costumer know that the bar was closing. They were the only one inside now.

Iida, the bartender, stood near the entrance, a gun visibly near his pants.

"It's time to talk Mr. Black Moon!" Todoroki cheerfully said as he pinned him down onto his chair.

Mr. R. smiled, it was never tiring with him.

"I... I have something to tell you"
Shoot chuckled, he removed his pocket knife from the man's neck. He sat down in front of him, sipping his martini.

"I know where Izuku..." He started but a loud and painful sound of skin against skin echoed in the old looking bar.

"Don't you dare" shoot snarled, aggressiveness in his voice "don't you dare to say his name" he said the last part crashing the glass of martinis against the table. The drink wetting the floor.

"I'm sorry... I know where he is"

Shoto smiled.

"Bingo" he said. He snapped his fingers and Mr. R. shot him instantly. His body dead on the ground.

Shoto looked up at the ceiling, his hands trembling and a single tear falling down his eye. Finally, he thought. It has been months.

"Don't be nervous, you should go to sleep, I will handle this" Iida said, he knew how tired Todoroki was. Between his real job and this... He was slowly starving himself, he was sure.

"I am not tired, we should go now" he said standing up, but his head spinner, his legs feeling wobbly. He sat down again.

"Please chief, allow me to take you home." Mr. R. said. And offered his hand to him. Todoroki grunted and did not move. He got up by himself and went in the back of the bar. He was going to sleep there, he never wanted to go back where he lost Izuku.