158 - Who Turns Into A Cat

Who Turns Into A Cat And Then You're Left With Looking After Them

♈️ Aries: Mirio Togata | He scratches at your door, and when he realises you're not going to let him in, he phases through the door and jumps on your bed.

♉️ Taurus: Izuku Midoriya | He tears your stomach apart when he's kneading your stomach (cats do that to check how stable a surface is).

♊️ Gemini: Eijiro Kirishima | He poops all day, and you're forced to clean it.

♋️ Cancer: Denki Kaminari | You're asleep, and Denki suddenly feels something coming up his esophagus. He sees your mouth wide open (and frankly, he doesn't like the sounds coming out of your mouth), and hacks up a hair ball into your mouth.

♌️ Leo: Shoto Todoroki | He stalks you, and keeps his distance from you whenever you try to approach him.

♍️ Virgo: Fumikage Tokoyami | He follows you, though doesn't touch you. When you go to pet him, he (Naruto) runs away from you.

♎️ Libra: Tenya Iida | He tries to help you with your homework, but ends up ripping the sheets apart.

♏️ Scorpio: Hitoshi Shinso | He hisses at you all day, but you don't say anything because it could be a trap.

♐️ Sagittarius: Katsuki Bakugo | He scratches your face.

♑️ Capricorn: Shoto Todoroki | He drools on your face, then you forget to clean your face, then you go to school, then while your eating lunch you finally remember he drooled on your lips and it's too late so you have Shoto-germs...!

♒️ Aquarius: Mina Ashido | She sits on your shoulder all day.

♓️ Pisces: Katsuki Bakugo | He follows you all day, and when you approach him to scratch his neck, he lets you.

-