82 - Who's Date Do You Third Wheel On

Who's 'Date' Do You Third/Fourth/Fifth Wheel On
(Doesn't mean they're dating btw)

♈️ Aries: MomoJirou - (Momo Yaoyorozu and Kyoka Jirou) | They sit together in the cinema, while you're forced to sit next to some extra.

♉️ Taurus: KenMono- (Itsuka Kendo and Neito Monoma) | Kendo doesn't let you kick Momoma in the face, so you're forced to watch.

♊️ Gemini: ShinDeku - (Hitoshi Shinso and Izuku Midoriya) | They workout together (for like pushups etc), while you have to use the wall.

♋️ Cancer: TogaDabi - (Himiko Toga and Dabi) | They kidnap kindergarteners together, while you kidnap children by your lonesome.

♌️ Leo: IidaDeku - (Izuku Midoriya and Tenya Iida) | They don't let you sit at their table...at the library.

♍️ Virgo: KamiJirou - (Kyoka Jirou and Denki Kaminari ) | They pay for each other's CDs, while you pay for your own.

♎️ Libra: KiriBakuDenki - (Eijiro Kirishima, Katsuki Bakugou, and Denki Kaminari) | They ride a Ferris wheel without you, you watch distastefully in the seat behind them.

♏️ Scorpio: Tetsukima - (Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu and Eijiro Kirishima) | They arm wrestle together (for houuwuurs) and you just have to watch them.

♐️ Sagittarius: MangaTooru - (Manga Fukidashi and Tooru Hagakure) | They steal Aisawaaa's sleeping bag, they don't get caught, but you're put under house arrest and get cleaning duty.

♑️ Capricorn: BakuDeku - (Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou) | They get to fight each other in ground beta, while you have to watch, then you get caught and punished with cleaning duty.

♒️ Aquarius: Emosquad - (Katsuki Bakugou, Hitoshi Shinso, Kyoka Jiro, and Fumikage Tokoyami) | You're forced to buy a pink jumper because the Emosquad bought the last of the black ones.

♓️ Pisces: EraseJoke - (Shota Aizawa and Emi Fukukado) | You wish you could make fun of Aizawa with Ms Joke, but they don't let you.