93 - Who Pranks You

Who Pranks You

♈️ Aries: Eijiro Kirishima | He wanted to box with you, though he said he wasn't going to use his quirk, so when you went to throw a punch at his stomach, you ended up breaking your hand.

♉️ Taurus: Toru Hagakure | She pretended you weren't there (i.e. she ignored your existence).

♊️ Gemini: Katsuki Bakugo | He blows up your bed (no more sleepy times).

♋️ Cancer: Hanta Sero | He used his tape to tie you up, then left you in a dark room with Mineta.

♌️ Leo: Yuga Aoyama | He printed photos of his face, then superglued them all over your wall.

♍️ Virgo: Ochaco Uraraka | The iconic 'swap the Oreo filling with toothpaste', though she used the type with the red and blue strips.

♎️ Libra: Fumikage Tokoyami | He drops non-toxic glue onto you, then throws his feathers at you.

♏️ Scorpio: Mirio Togata | His face appears whenever you're about to take a step, so then you're either afraid that you'll step on his precious face, or scared that he saw your double chin/up your nostrils.

♐️ Sagittarius: Shoto Todoroki | He freezes your water bottle when you're about to use it.

♑️ Capricorn: Momo Yaoyorozu | She replaced her millions with fake money, then threw them at you.

♒️ Aquarius: Mina Ashido | She puts cockroaches under your bed.

♓️ Pisces: Denki Kaminari | He charges your phone, then when you're walking away, he takes it back.