Prologue

Author's POV

Long ago, before the Dragonsians began, started by four people from fairly 3 places.

Started from Berk, a place where Dragon killers lived and a scrawny hooligan heir named Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. That may be a great name, but how can he get it? well, all Viking names are used to scare ghomes and trolls away. well then, The whole tribe thinks Hiccup is a useless runt. until one day, he shot down a dragon, not just any common dragons, but a Night Fury! that's right, THE UNHOLY OFFSPRING OF LIGHTNING AND DEATH ITSELF. Hiccup wanted to kill the night fury until he saw a reflection of himself on the dragon's eyes, he believed that it was scared. He secretly Trained a night fury until he got chosen on killing a monstrous nightmare, so that night before killing a monstrous nightmare he ran away, nowhere to be founded.

Secondly the sanctuary, Long ago, There's a hybrid young goddess named Quinn Kittie Dragonsia. She was raised by Valka Stormcutter, the former chieftess of berk. Raised to protect both Dragons and Humans and uniting them Together. When that happened Quinn's idea is to wander around the world. so when she's 15, Quinn and Valka Moved to Dragons' Edge.

Thirdly, When Quinn and Hiccup were 16, they found a boat with two people, a girl with black hair and a boy with red auburn hair. Hiccup and Quinn bring them to the Guest room to heal them. then they both woke up and say they're both from Berserker island. The girl with the black hair is Heather Beserk and The Auburn haired male is no other than Dagur The Deranged. They talk to us about their problems which are losing their home from the dragon hunters but the managed to escape. Luckily, Quinn and Hiccup Allowed them to join the dragon riders. Heather Beserk or now known as Heather Razorwhip, she Trained a Razorwhip named Windshear. Dagur The Deranged or known as Dagur Triple Stryke, he trained a Triple Stryke named Sleuther.

--- To be Continued